Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Dream Symbols

manly p. hall dreams dream symbols dream meaning nightmares

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    MPH2012

MPH2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Watch All 8 Parts:

Sub, Like, Favorite, Share & Enjoy

Rest of Playlist:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz

Edited by MPH2012, 15 May 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#2    MPH2012

MPH2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

:sleepy:

#3    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

either you shoulda been more patient before removing all the videos, or i shoulda been here some days ago? since i can't even remember what i had for breakfast i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

i woulda watched that video and thanks for the heads up, as it 'coincides' with some other stuff i'm working through recently, i had a glance at your content since your profile reveals you've made 13 posts, your 'joined' date (excuse me while i giggle for a sec) you didn't complete the 'optional' informative fields, komrade, thus i don't know your age, rank and serial number, eh? and therefore i'm unable to put a label on you and box you in, and that terrorizes me (get it? 'coz we afraid of the unknown? more giggling) uhh, as i was saying, i wanted to see more of where you were at before i composed an off the cuff response.. well, i'm all over the place these days, i'll give you that, but if you can pierce (how i wish i had $3.50 for every time i've said that) what i've said you will see the invasive state of the way of things (the system and system thinking described above) you can start to appreciate the way information can be securely encoded into [a symbol] ..ahah! ahah! a lightbulb's going off in your head i can see (imitates brad pitts character in 12 monkeys)

:)
may a thousand golden eagles soar above you, but never poop on your head

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users