Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 5 votes

Oera Linda Book and the Great Flood [Part 2]

• Please log in to reply
5884 replies to this topic

#2776    Knul

Knul

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Maybe, you want to look at my website: http://www.rodinbook...bgeografie.html .

#2777    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

What is kind of fun is that I start leaning towards the Fryan territory encompassing all of Europe or much of it, like you all have been pushing here, and you all start leaning to my initial idea that the Fryan territory was very close to present day Friesland.

Katwijk, Kaddik (= Katwijk, as pronounced in local dialect), Kadik?

Lol.

Well, maybe some day we'll meet in the middle.

Edited by Abramelin, 12 March 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#2778    Knul

Knul

Psychic Spy

• 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 12 March 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

What is kind of fun is that I start leaning towards the Fryan territory encompassing all of Europe or much of it, like you all have been pushing here, and you all start leaning to my initial idea that the Fryan territory was very close to present day Friesland.

Katwijk, Kaddik (= Katwijk, as pronounced in local dialect), Kadik?

Lol.

Well, maybe some day we'll meet in the middle.

So why do you push the HOHES VENN at Aachen ?

Edited by Knul, 12 March 2013 - 03:05 AM.

#2779    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,655 posts

• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

View PostKnul, on 12 March 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

Maybe, you want to look at my website: http://www.rodinbook...bgeografie.html .
I'm looking - that 2nd map is great, I hadn't seen it, it's quite amazing how the whole area has changed so much.

On the 3rd map what I see is Baduhenna - as Buda in the wood - where it seems Seven Woods would be

Then Munnicke (rather than Munster) in the same area - in fact - right where Buda, as Baduhenna would be - so, do you have a particular TOWN that might be Buda?

Or maybe they are both in the woods - or which one is in the high fens?

In an mmm bop it's gone...

#2780    Apol

Apol

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostKnul, on 12 March 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

That's what I say. Apol and you are questioning that. Therefore I say: that's up to you !

My opinion at this stage is that Budapest is situated too far from Freyjasland.
My opinion at this stage is that Münster is situated in a quite perfect area for being the site of the burgh Mannagardavvrda.

At the same time: It would have been strange if the Frisians didn't make use of the waterway Donau, which starts very close to the Rhine in the area of Freiburg - where they around 550-555 BC established the burgh of New Freyjasburgh. So, Budapest - which is situated at Donau - might at least be taken into consideration, even if it seems all too far away from the Frisian territory.
But if they would have listed Kâdik, Aðenja etc. among their burghs incorporated in their grietenies in times past, they would certainly have done the same around 550 BC with Budapest. These places were, after all, under the surveillance of the mother at Texland.
Though, if Budapest belonged to Freyjasland, it's strange that Apollânja didn't continue there on her long journey.
However, nothing is mentioned in the manuscript which can make us assume that the Frisians really made use of Donau.

Edited by Apol, 12 March 2013 - 06:25 AM.

#2781    Knul

Knul

Psychic Spy

• 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 12 March 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

I'm looking - that 2nd map is great, I hadn't seen it, it's quite amazing how the whole area has changed so much.

On the 3rd map what I see is Baduhenna - as Buda in the wood - where it seems Seven Woods would be

Then Munnicke (rather than Munster) in the same area - in fact - right where Buda, as Baduhenna would be - so, do you have a particular TOWN that might be Buda?

Or maybe they are both in the woods - or which one is in the high fens?

Both this Munnickeburen and the Baduhenna are in the same area called VENEN EN WOUDEN (Haga Fenna and Walda). We don't know the name of the castles at Kuinre.

Edited by Knul, 12 March 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#2782    Knul

Knul

Psychic Spy

• 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

View PostApol, on 12 March 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

My opinion at this stage is that Budapest is situated too far from Freyjasland.
My opinion at this stage is that Münster is situated in a quite perfect area for being the site of the burgh Mannagardavvrda.

At the same time: It would have been strange if the Frisians didn't make use of the waterway Donau, which starts very close to the Rhine in the area of Freiburg - where they around 550-555 BC established the burgh of New Freyjasburgh. So, Budapest - which is situated at Donau - might at least be taken into consideration, even if it seems all too far away from the Frisian territory.
But if they would have listed Kâdik, Aðenja etc. among their burghs incorporated in their grietenies in times past, they would certainly have done the same around 550 BC with Budapest. These places were, after all, under the surveillance of the mother at Texland.
Though, if Budapest belonged to Freyjasland, it's strange that Apollânja didn't continue there on her long journey.
However, nothing is mentioned in the manuscript which can make us assume that the Frisians really made use of Donau.

With the same logic people identified the castle Kerenak in the utmost north of the Scottish Highlands with Karnak in Egypt.

Edited by Knul, 12 March 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#2783    Apol

Apol

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Here is a map i have made today of the grietenies of Fryaslând, like I view them:
http://i1305.photobu...zps5ded4e7c.jpg

#2784    Knul

Knul

Psychic Spy

• 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostKnul, on 12 March 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

You keep insisting that Kadik = Katwijk instead of Cadiz.

#2785    Apol

Apol

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

View PostKnul, on 12 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

With the same logic people identified the castle Kerenak in the utmost north of the Scottish Highlands with Karnak in Egypt.

You must explain that more in-depth

#2786    Apol

Apol

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

View PostKnul, on 12 March 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

I haven't studied that topic yet - as said, I'm a little late. But those who crawl may also reach the mountains.
But I have seen that you have discussed it.
I made a quick look at it now, and yes, it seems very plausible that Katwijk is Kadik.
Then I also understand what you meant by "me using that logic".
It has always been a mystery to me that one single burgh-femme only is mentioned residing outside Fryasland.
I think you have done a great work there.

Yes, I can see that my map is wrong regarding Kâtsburch - it must be the same burch as Kattaburch,
which is situated deep into Saxanamarka.
I will correct it and publish my map anew.
Thank you for correcting me, Knul.

Edited by Apol, 12 March 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#2787    Knul

Knul

Psychic Spy

• 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostApol, on 12 March 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

Here is a map i have made today of the grietenies of Fryaslând, like I view them:
http://i1305.photobu...zps5ded4e7c.jpg

You lost the Geertmanna.

#2788    Knul

Knul

Psychic Spy

• 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

View PostApol, on 12 March 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

Maybe you're right that Katwick is Cadiz. It's a very interesting idea.
I haven't studied that topic yet - as said, I'm a little late. But those who crawl may also reach the mountains.

It is not Katwick, but Kadik. See your earlier post.

[BOEK VAN ADELA MS PAG. 57]
Ak et Flyland ne macht er navt ne landa aend forth naerne . Hi skold alsa mith sinum ljvdum fon lek aend brek omkomth haeve , thêr vmbe gvngon hja thes nachtis tha landa birâwa aend fâra bi dêi . Alsa alinga thêre kâd forth farande kêmon hja to thêre folkplanting Kâdik, althus hêten vmbe that hjara have thrvch êne stênene kâdik formath was . 2. Hir selladon hja allerhanne liftochta , men Tutja thju burchfâm nilde navt dâja that hja ra selva nither setta . Thâ hja rêd wêron krêjon hja twist . Tünis wilde thrvch thju strête fon tha middelsê vmbe tofârane fâr tha rika kaening fon Egiptalandum , lik hi wel êr dên hêde , men Inka sêide , that i sin nocht hêde fon al et Findas folk . Inka mênde that er byskin wel en hach dêl fon Atland by wysa fon êland vrbilêwen skolde wêsa , thêr hi mith tha ljvdum frêthoch lêva machte . 3. As tha bêda nêva t althus navt ênes wrde koste , gvng Tünis to aend stek en râde fône in t strând , aend Inka êne blâwe . Thêr aefter macht jahwêder kjasa , hwam ek folgja wilde , aend wonder , by Inka thêr en gryns hêde vmbe tha kaeningar fon Findas folk to thjanja , hlipon tha mâsta Finna aend Mâgjara ovir . As hja nw thaet folk tellath aend tha skêpa thêr nêi dêlath hêde , tha skêdon tha flâta fon ekkorum ; fon nêf Tünis is aefternêi tâl kêmen , fon nêf Inka ninmer .

Edited by Knul, 12 March 2013 - 11:17 AM.

#2789    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostKnul, on 12 March 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

Because that's how the area is really called, "High Fenns and Woods".

And that's where Bitburg/Büdesheim >> Beda was located.

From Beda to Buda is not a big jump. And from Büde to Buda not either.

And ... it was a burgh.

Edited by Abramelin, 12 March 2013 - 12:02 PM.

#2790    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

View PostKnul, on 12 March 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

You shifted from 'everything happened all over Europe' to 'it happened close to Friesland'.

You deny the obvious similarity between the old name for Münster, Mimigardaford, and the OLB Mannagardaforda.

Btw, have you located "Kattaburch" yet? According to the OLB it was 'deep into the Saxenmarken', and that would be the German Kassel:

The city's name is derived from the ancient Castellum Cattorum, a castle of the Chatti, a German tribe that had lived in the area since Roman times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kassel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users