Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 5 votes

Oera Linda Book and the Great Flood [Part 2]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6099 replies to this topic

#3676    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Then you'll have to quote the rest too:

That people was driven by another. Behind us, in Twiskland, they fell into disputes, divided into two parties, and each went its own way. Of the one no account has come to us, but the other came in the back of our Schoonland, which was thinly inhabited, particularly the upper part. Therefore they were able to take possession of it without contest, and as they did no other harm, we would not make war about it. Now that we have learned to know them, we will describe their customs, and after that how matters went between us. They were not wild people, like most of Finda’s race; but, like the Egyptians, they have priests and also statues in their churches. The priests are the only rulers; they call themselves Magyars, and their headman Magy. He is high priest and king in one. The rest of the people are of no account, and in subjection to them. This people have not even a name; but we call them Finns,
Why?

It's 2 peoples who merged and then regrouped into 2 parties, the priestly caste control everyone. Nothing says they are one people who had always been Magy led.

One group may have come from the Urals area and been driven by another from further East, from shamanic yDNA N territory, who joined together on the way close to Germany, this is 100 years after the sinking of Aldland, plenty of time to establish new cultural changes.

"The agony and the irony, they're killing me"
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

#3677    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 21 April 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Why?

It's 2 peoples who merged and then regrouped into 2 parties, the priestly caste control everyone. Nothing says they are one people who had always been Magy led.

One group may have come from the Urals area and been driven by another from further East, from shamanic yDNA N territory, who joined together on the way close to Germany, this is 100 years after the sinking of Aldland, plenty of time to establish new cultural changes.

The priests of the Finns (name given by the Fryans) are called Magiar.

The priests of the Jews are called Rabbis. Are the Jews and Rabbis two tribes??

The OLB even says that from that unknow other tribe nothing was ever heard of again, but that only the Finns with their priests (Magiar) arrived at their territory.

Edited by Abramelin, 21 April 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#3678    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

They had a 100 years time to travel from near the Himalaya to Twiskland, after their land submerged.

Now suppose this Aldland was located in the Atlantic, how would these Findas end up near the Himalaya? First they had to travel/sail around Africa, and then all the way to the Indus Valley, and then onwards to the Himalaya.

That sounds even more improbable.

I don't get your question.

The Findas folk lived from behind Twiskland to India from time eternal, since Finda was born imo. Like Lydas people probably lived in Africa since time began and so for Fryas folk in North Europe.

They didn't go there from anywhere, especially Aldland.

Aldland is somewhere within Findasland, but not nec. in the heart of Findasland.

#3679    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

The priest of the Finns (name given by the Fryans) are called Magiar.

The priest of the Jews are called Rabbis. Are the Jews and Rabbis two tribes??

It says a people came out of the East, this people was driven by another.

Clearly 2 people.

It's not so easy to distinguish if they are Magyar and Finns from the beginning or after they joined up - but what do you think? The 2 groups, one driving another were both combined of Magys and Finns, I hardly think so, seems more likely they were different groups that merged in Twiskland.

The priests are called Magy yes, but only after the groups had arrived. The shamans could have been a different Findas folk than the people of no account, but by the time they reached Fryan lands, they were rulers of them, hence we have a shamanic caste within ancient Finnish/Sami society with links to Lake Baikal a core shamanic area that may have been a completely different original culture to common folk.

Edited by The Puzzler, 21 April 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#3680    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 21 April 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

It says a people came out of the East, this people was driven by another.

Clearly 2 people.

It's not so easy to distinguish if they are Magyar and Finns from the beginning or after they joined up - but what do you think? The 2 groups, one driving another were both combined of Magys and Finns, I hardly think so, seems more likely they were different groups that merged in Twiskland.

Yes, TWO people of which ONE was never heard of again.

The people the Fryans eventually encountered had no name, and they called them Finns.

And the Magiar were their priests.

#3681    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 21 April 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

I don't get your question.

The Findas folk lived from behind Twiskland to India from time eternal, since Finda was born imo. Like Lydas people probably lived in Africa since time began and so for Fryas folk in North Europe.

They didn't go there from anywhere, especially Aldland.

Aldland is somewhere within Findasland, but not nec. in the heart of Findasland.

No, they only arrived east of Twiskland, a 100 years after the submergence of Aldland.

You don't get my question about what if Aldland was located in the Atlantic? Well, how would they eventually end up near the Himalaya? Or they traveled through the Med (not likely for that sea was controlled by the Fryans, if you believe the Med is the Middle Sea), or they traveled through the Sahara or the African jungles.... or, they sailed round Africa to the Indus Valley, and then onwards up the Indus.

=

It's clear to me that Frya = Europe, Lyda = Africa, and Finda = Asia.

#3682    NO-ID-EA

NO-ID-EA

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

"Vang" is the stem of the verb "vangen", which means 'to catch', 'to take', 'to capture'

"Ane" is the prefix of "aanvang", "aenvanc" "anevanc", and it's a adverb

Aanvang(en) and all it's alternative spellings: short meaning: seizure, to take something into possession

The meaning 'to begin' is possibly strengthened under the influence of German.

http://www.etymologi...efwoord/aanvang
http://gtb.inl.nl/iW...=VMNW&id=ID7403

yup was just looking at the same thing .....fang = share , fangere = a catcher , fangia = to catch , fangnisse = captivity

and also jeftha .....j-ef = gave , jeft = gift....... but eftha = afterwards, later, behind , left over .  and tha = when , then , than...could jeftha be "i later" or "i afterwards"

#3683    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

From the Old Testament:

Fasta sêide.

Alle thinga, thêr maen anfangja wil, hoka thaet-aet môga wêsa, vppa tha dêi, thêr wy Frya heldgad haewa, tham skilun êvg falykant utkvma: nêidam tid nw biwysd heth thaet hju riucht hêde, sâ is thaet en êwa wrdon, thaet maen svnder nêd aend tvang a Frya hjra dêi nawet owers ni dva ne mêi, tha blyda fêrsta fyrja.

Sandbach:

FASTA SAID—

Anything that any man commences, whatever it may be, on the day appointed for Frya’s worship shall eternally fail, for time has proved that she was right; and it is become a law that no man shall, except from absolute necessity, keep that day otherwise than as a joyful feast.

-

Sabbath (as the verb shavath) is first mentioned in the Genesis creation narrative, where the seventh day is set aside as a day of rest and made holy by God (Genesis 2:2-3). Observation and remembrance of Sabbath is one of the Ten Commandments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath

:P

Edited by Abramelin, 21 April 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#3684    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Yes, TWO people of which ONE was never heard of again.

The people the Fryans eventually encountered had no name, and they called them Finns.

And the Magiar were their priests.
Maybe, either way, I don't see that Aldland has to be in India.

The Himmelaia area is only the HEART of Findasland, it does not mean Aldland is there imo. Findas folk are on the other side of Twiskland PRIOR to the bad time coming. Also when they came from the East they are in Twiskland. So, anywhere East of Twiskland could be Aldland. Anywhere East of Twiskland is Findasland and where Findas folk live. Anywhere East of the Aster Sea are Findas folk.

That is my main point, it's near 2am here, I'll continue tomorrow.

#3685    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 21 April 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

Maybe, either way, I don't see that Aldland has to be in India.

The Himmelaia area is only the HEART of Findasland, it does not mean Aldland is there imo. Findas folk are on the other side of Twiskland PRIOR to the bad time coming. Also when they came from the East they are in Twiskland. So, anywhere East of Twiskland could be Aldland. Anywhere East of Twiskland is Findasland and where Findas folk live. Anywhere East of the Aster Sea are Findas folk.

That is my main point, it's near 2am here, I'll continue tomorrow.

OK, but Aldland is somewhere in Asia, between Twiskland and the Himalaya and the Indus Valley.

#3686    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

From the Old Testament:

Fasta sêide.

Alle thinga, thêr maen anfangja wil, hoka thaet-aet môga wêsa, vppa tha dêi, thêr wy Frya heldgad haewa, tham skilun êvg falykant utkvma: nêidam tid nw biwysd heth thaet hju riucht hêde, sâ is thaet en êwa wrdon, thaet maen svnder nêd aend tvang a Frya hjra dêi nawet owers ni dva ne mêi, tha blyda fêrsta fyrja.

Sandbach:

FASTA SAID—

Anything that any man commences, whatever it may be, on the day appointed for Frya’s worship shall eternally fail, for time has proved that she was right; and it is become a law that no man shall, except from absolute necessity, keep that day otherwise than as a joyful feast.

-

Sabbath (as the verb shavath) is first mentioned in the Genesis creation narrative, where the seventh day is set aside as a day of rest and made holy by God (Genesis 2:2-3). Observation and remembrance of Sabbath is one of the Ten Commandments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath

:P

I have no idea again what your point is here but I thought Fryas day was Friday.

"Monday, I got Friday on my mind" - pretty much a party day.

Anyway, I'm going to bed.

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

OK, but Aldland is somewhere in Asia, between Twiskland and the Himalaya and the Indus Valley.
Yes.

#3687    NO-ID-EA

NO-ID-EA

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 April 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

"The Finns come from Aldland." No, the Findas come from Aldland.

-1- According to the OLB the "Hindoo"  claimed that Finda came from near the Himalaya.
-2- Aldland was the homeland of the Finda.
-3- After Aldland submerged, the Finda came from the east
-4- Hindu - Finda - Bovinda

The only thing against it is Inka going to the west to find remnants of Aldland, while Teunis goes to the east to enter the Middle Sea.

+++

EDIT:

It should be Govinda:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Govinda

"protector of cows"

so inka went to where the red indians were , acc to layamon the knights that came from the north often had a red hide or cloth on their shields,a  rothschilde  , i was reading " the northmen , columbus and Cabot " the other week , and it was saying many of the early explorers called America  , India by mistake

Edited by NO-ID-EA, 21 April 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#3688    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

In saying yes, it doesn't really explain where Inka went. I get the go West to India thing. I'm too tired to think anymore on it tonight though.

#3689    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostNO-ID-EA, on 21 April 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

so inka went to where the red indians were , acc to layamon the knights that came from the north often had a red hide or cloth on their shields,a  rothschilde  , i was reading " the northmen , columbus and Cabot " the other week , and it was saying many of the early explorers called America  , India by mistake
Abe will tell you that's what the OLB writers intended, that we see Inka as landing in America, which does seem to be what's going on, but it's so complex, something's not right somewhere.

West Indies is so named because yes, Columbus thought he'd reached India.

Edited by The Puzzler, 21 April 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#3690    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostNO-ID-EA, on 21 April 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

That was what I once suggested: that Inka, like Columbus, traveled to the west to find the Old Land, just like Columbus did.

According to Columbus SE Asia was the location of the old/former Paradise, Garden of Eden.

++

Puzz, do you remember I once posted a screenshot of a page from an online book about Columbus? It was about Columbus looking for Paradise in SE Asia, one of his more hidden motives for crossing the Atlantic.

Can't find the damn pic or post.

Edited by Abramelin, 21 April 2013 - 05:01 PM.