Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Does ESP exist between twins?

twins esp gurney

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    sandcat

sandcat

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• “When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
    Margaret Drabble

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

I asked my 16 year old twins if they share a psychic connection and they laughed and said no, they are not mirror image twins and they do look a little different(although nobody can tell them apart) but ive seen shows about twins that do have a psychic connection, very interesting

#17    dbrokerr

dbrokerr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:22 AM

Quantum Entanglement

#18    NineLives

NineLives

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

I am a twin and we definately have esp with each other.
When we see each other we dont even have to ask how the other is because we just know every single emotion the other is feeling. When she was pregnant, my stomach was also large, to the point that everyone started asking me if i was pregnant. When she went into labour i knew because i felt her labour pains. This is going to sound really bizarre but at times i  even knew when she was having a sex. And we always end up doing the same things at the same time.
I would speak to her on the phone and ask her what she was doing the night before, and she'd say i couldnt sleep so i was going thru all my clothes and getting rid of anything i dont wear, and i would be like oh my god thats what i was doing too cos i couldnt sleep and it worked out that we even went to bed at the same time. One time i was vaccuming and stopped to answer the phone, it was my twin saying she was just vaccuming and stopped to have a break to call me.
And on another occasion my partner was speaking to her partner..and he told my partner that my twin was sick and vomitting and my partners reply was, Oh my god, i have the other one vomitting here too.  One day i went brought a new foundation, when my twin came home i went to show her the foundation telling her how i think she would love it to, she then pulled the same foundation brand  and same foundation number out of her bag and said, i just brought that today too.  And this was not a foundation we both ever used before, and not only that she also  went into the same chemist and spoke to the same sales assistant for advice and then brought it, exactly as i had done. My twin laughed and said, That explains why the sales assistant looked at me as if i was weird, she probably thought i changed clothes and walked back in to repeat the whole scene.
This is just a few of many many things that have happened with us.
Been a twin is great..!

#19    TheEVPman

TheEVPman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Just because we can't see it, dosen't mean it's not there.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

I'm an identical twin. Many times my brother would call me when I thought about him and the otherway around..When I was studying Parapsychology. I recall seeing something about twins, I believe more particular with identical twins. Their brainwave being on the same frequencies. So this could account for the telepathy experiences.

Edited by TheEVPman, 12 August 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#20    SpectralEdge

SpectralEdge

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

• This is the story of how I died.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:38 AM

I have twin sister in laws, they constantly do things that can't be explained, I saw them this weekend and they signed a guest book on different pages with the exact same thing. When I asked they laughed and said they had not planned it that way but they do things like that all the time.

Not sure if it is esp, but it is certainly something.

Also tagged with twins, esp, gurney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users