Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Proof Ghost Radar Works to me...

ghost radar real evp

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16    mattryan209

mattryan209

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:37 AM

View Post*Frank*, on 27 May 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

I can't think of a single reason why you, as the creator of this app's theme song, would want to make people believe it really works. It's not like you have a vested intere... oh wait.

So true :tu: . Didn't even see you're remark. Yeah I think there's a reason the op is so  focused on hyping ghost radar and this site is the perfect advertisement for his song that he made for it.Yep, I really don't even need to jump to conclusions to see his motive for this thread.I mean you'd have to be a blind ostrich with its head in the sand not to see that.Its as plain as day.I also have a feeling,call it a hunch that the Op won't be visiting this site so much since his game is up.

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.-Socrates (attributed to)

THOSE WITH AN I.Q. ABOVE 160 PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME! YOU'LL JUST EMBARASS ME AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

#17    Sean Austin

Sean Austin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

actually frankkk your absolutley wrong..why the hell would i friggen advertise to a bunch over older men for song most teenagers enjoy cause its funny..and when i made that audio from the video it was almost a year before i even wrote the song ..it was when i started having weird coincdences with the app did i as a musician/singer did inspire and write it..and im certainly not doing anything of the sort..i think im realizing more and more how redundant and useless these forums are cause it seems they are filled with one sided /debunking/prob like the sound of their own voices who have to either prove its fake or say the person has alternative motives..i mean cmon get a grip..seriously...i have gotten into the paranormal over the last 2 years..and it was "by mistake" i wrote that song as a joke..and it is the theme song for it now..its popular with kids sheesh..if you look at some of my videos on my youtube page you will see i do paranormal investigations..i just got back from a week in ohio with an online ghost show where we investigated prospect place and bobby mackeys..so no i dont want to advertise for my song frankkkkkk no game to be up..so maybe the real ostrich should shut up lol god give me a break! :cry:

#18    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

View PostSean Austin, on 05 June 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

actually frankkk your absolutley wrong..why the hell would i friggen advertise to a bunch over older men for song most teenagers enjoy cause its funny..and when i made that audio from the video it was almost a year before i even wrote the song ..it was when i started having weird coincdences with the app did i as a musician/singer did inspire and write it..and im certainly not doing anything of the sort..i think im realizing more and more how redundant and useless these forums are cause it seems they are filled with one sided /debunking/prob like the sound of their own voices who have to either prove its fake or say the person has alternative motives..i mean cmon get a grip..seriously...i have gotten into the paranormal over the last 2 years..and it was "by mistake" i wrote that song as a joke..and it is the theme song for it now..its popular with kids sheesh..if you look at some of my videos on my youtube page you will see i do paranormal investigations..i just got back from a week in ohio with an online ghost show where we investigated prospect place and bobby mackeys..so no i dont want to advertise for my song frankkkkkk no game to be up..so maybe the real ostrich should shut up lol god give me a break! :cry:

Hey, I said the song is a good jingle....Opinions are like you know what......You do not have to like them all :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#19    Sean Austin

Sean Austin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

Thanks sakari lol i appreciate it!..I was just trying to say I wasn't advertising for it..just some people take things way too serious sometimes and defensive on top of already being pseudo skeptics

#20    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,842 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

Um, I'm not an older man... Just sayin...

#21    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

I find it quite telling that you ignored my comments on how the app actually works and just focused on the part where I was only half serious.

To be honest I'd have thought Apple would have mentioned it in their marketing campaigns if their iPhones and iPads could contact the dead. Maybe they didn't know. We could actually use the app to let Steve Jobs know but he'd probably only reply with "gun... ammunition... shoot..."

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#22    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

The Tune Is Catchy .. That's All I'll Say ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#23    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,412 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

As a reminder, please do not use UM to recommend products or services

They're weak to fire! ~ Sugarbear

#24    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,101 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 26 May 2012 - 07:49 AM, said:

Yeah, its an app for the iphone, smartphone or whatever.

It's meant to use the phone's features to detect ghosts, or their communication. However these phones have no way to detect quantum fluctuations, this is the advertised method that the ghost radar uses.

As someone who is involved in computer programming, I see the app as nothing more than a gimmick.

I could not agree more.  What a joke.

#25    m namasivayam

m namasivayam

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 May 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

cool tune :)
yes

#26    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,020 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:35 AM

So I listened to the OP without looking at the video (to avoid prompting to what I should be hearing) and as I expected, I could hear nothing but a bunch of static and background noise and nothing that sounded like actual voices, apart from the voices of the OP asking questions on the voice-track.

Remind me again why these EVPs are supposed to be impressive?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#27    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:53 AM

View PostJesseCuster, on 26 January 2014 - 04:35 AM, said:

So I listened to the OP without looking at the video (to avoid prompting to what I should be hearing) and as I expected, I could hear nothing but a bunch of static and background noise and nothing that sounded like actual voices, apart from the voices of the OP asking questions on the voice-track.

Remind me again why these EVPs are supposed to be impressive?

Because people like to pretend they are expects and pretend they know the hardware they use, even though their findings show their ignorance.

Also EVPs are easier to tamper with, you might as well say that a ghost wrote on a chalk board that said "The cake is a lie" and proclaim that too is evidence.

Edited by Brian Topp, 26 January 2014 - 05:53 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#28    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

What was with all the extra 'k's' on franks name?

Immature much?  Just wondering, it had me in stitches.

#29    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

I've actually tried out this app before. Surprisingly enough, it found nothing. It strung together pointless words & showed me a bunch of random dots of different colors. And everywhere I went, it worked! According to Ghost Radar, every place on this planet it's infested with ghosts. Yep! Ghost Radar is like Haley Joel Osment in The Sixth Sense.

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#30    Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

I've experimented with the Ghost Radar apps on several investigations. I'm fairly certain there is nothing to them; usually just random words.

I did have one strange experience with it on an investigation. We had it set up in the room while doing an evp session, but it wasn't going off at all. After we'd been in the room for about a half an hour and were convinced nothing was happening, we shut all of our stuff down with the exception of the ghost radar. Right as we were about to leave the room, it suddenly said the name of a city. This was the first time I'd ever heard it name a place. But we didn't really think anything of it at the time and just kept on with the investigation.

A day later I got a rather surprising call from another one of my investigators. He said that his credit card information had been hacked, and when he checked his online activity...the fraudulent charges had occurred in the same city that the Ghost Radar had said. Even more surprising was the fact that the first charge occurred right about the same time as the app had said the name of the city. Coincidence?

I'm not saying it was paranormal, but it sure was strange....

Posted Image

The Urban Contemplative

http://www.unexplain...log&blogid=2565

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users