Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Demon Scratches?

demon scratches evil

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    RAGE4TRUTH

RAGE4TRUTH

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

Well and this is just my opinion but a demon will not alert you with scratches nor inform you it is coming by knocking at your door.
It will wait for when you least expect it and begin planting thoughts into your head. Thoughts you would have never had before or at least not to an extent. It would seek out the worse part of your identity and enhance it.
If you had a physical weakness it would exploit it.
It would kill you from the inside out before you had a chance to do anything about it.
But scratch and knock at your door?
Nah i don't think so.
A demon has a specific goal. It doesn't hang out and have fun by picking on humans. It tries to kill them and break down the very core of belief and morality. A demon doesn't want you to know its there.

Posted Image

#17    missbeliever

missbeliever

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

Sorry,I have to agree with what someone else said in the replys under his picture that it looks like razorburn.Its obvious the guy shaves his stomach as you can see some stubs growing.Looks like razorburn to me too.

#18    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

Yes, I lost interest with the Cemetery and ESPECIALLY Ghost Radar. I wont get into every reason why Ghost Radar is a joke but, it truly is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users