Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stefan Denaerde interview

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,244 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Stefan Denaerde interview
Posted Image
Click here to watch video - 11:06s

Interview with Stefan Denaerde, a contactee who claims to have spent 2 days aboard a submersed UFO.

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Eclipsed

• 10,362 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

In the 'I Am A Contactee' topic, general consensus seems to be that this interview is based on a fictional story that Denaerde wrote some years earlier.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#3    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 23 May 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

In the 'I Am A Contactee' topic, general consensus seems to be that this interview is based on a fictional story that Denaerde wrote some years earlier.

Just posted in that thread again, and - though I don't believe the story - it was originally published as a true account.
The illustrator wrote the preface, and specifically said it was not science fiction.

But yes, even though I was only 17 or 18 years old  when I bought a second hand copy, I thought, "yeah, right..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users