Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Talk at google

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,966 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Anyone who is in denial about the dogma that exists in scientific communities and denial of the existance of evidence should watch this lecture.

Edited by Seeker79, 23 May 2012 - 09:10 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

I've only watched 15mns of this(will come back to it later), but it's very interesting. I have his book 'A New Science of Life'. I was about to say 'he thinks outside the box', but it isn't that, it's more like The Emperor's New Clothes: he's being brave enough to state what so many people know to be true(through personal experience), even though it goes against what conventional science teaches.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,966 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 23 May 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

I've only watched 15mns of this(will come back to it later), but it's very interesting. I have his book 'A New Science of Life'. I was about to say 'he thinks outside the box', but it isn't that, it's more like The Emperor's New Clothes: he's being brave enough to state what so many people know to be true(through personal experience), even though it goes against what conventional science teaches.
He seems to have data aswell Im looking more into it as we speak.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

What's ironic is you Seeker accusing respected scientists of being in denial when their evidence and theories do not agree with your opinion.

#5    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• "If you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot"

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

I cant watch it on my laptop :( Someone give me a small description

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 23 May 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Like homeopathy? :rolleyes:

Magic doesn't belong in science, although people like Seeker want to pretend it does, Sheldrake's morphic theory is unfalsifiable (something else seeker fails at understanding).

Edited by Rlyeh, 24 May 2012 - 10:59 AM.

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

View PostToadie, on 24 May 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

I cant watch it on my laptop :( Someone give me a small description
He thinks everything shares memories, http://www.sheldrake...phic_intro.html

#8    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

what you mean share memories

#9    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

I have a question they say animals are telepathy I don't believe this animals are also creatures of habit. Humans generally repeat the same thing everyday so of course a dog is going to know when you come home. For example horses will come up to the gate if they are feed around the same time but if stop feeding them at the same time they will stop coming to the gate creatures of habit

#10    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

View PostToadie, on 24 May 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

what you mean share memories
Apparently there is some morphogenetic fields where our memories are stored, they aren't stored in our brain, other organisms and even non-living substances use these fields.

#11    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

What does organism gain from our memories? Makes no sense

#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

View PostToadie, on 24 May 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

What does organism gain from our memories? Makes no sense
No, other people can read our memories even our descendants. That's how he explains instincts.

#13    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

Instincts?? Flight, fight?

#14    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 May 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

Like homeopathy? :rolleyes:
:P haha! Yes, Homeopathy is wonderful ...... I just feel sorry for you because you're missing out on cheap healing that you can(often), diagnose yourself. Okay, I can't 'sell' homeopathy to you so I'll have a go at Louise L. Hay's book: 'Heal Your Body. The Mental Causes for Physical Illness & the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them' :D . The way it works is, you look up your problem in one column and in the column next to it is the probable mental cause. In the third column is the new thought pattern, to be repeated regularly like an affirmation. Here's the good bit: I had earache so I looked in the book, repeated the appropriate 'affirmation' once ........ and the earache immediately went and hasn't come back!!!!!! I'm not saying it always works that quickly, but I was pretty darn impressed that time!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,966 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 May 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

What's ironic is you Seeker accusing respected scientists of being in denial when their evidence and theories do not agree with your opinion.
What evidence? And evidence of what?

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users