Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dancing with wolves: The 10-year-old girl

wolves china

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,594 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

Meet the ten-year-old school girl who really does dance with wolves in a locked cage.

Jumping gamely into the steel cage clad only in army fatigues the young girl was happy to kiss, cuddle and feed the two-year-old predatory beasts like they were domestic puppy dogs.

The stunt, arranged by the girl's animal trainer father, Zhu Yongsheng has caused a storm of controversy in China.

http://www.dailymail...puppy-dogs.html

Posted Image

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

I'm more concerned about the way the wolves are being treated.

The area they are in looks horrible. I know they have "tougher" feet than your average pet dog. But that can't be nice living in that conditions all the time and I don't know enough on the way wolves act, but having their tails in between their legs is usually a sign of fear isn't it? The last picture i'm sure isn't right at all, isn't that bad for it's heart?

Hopefully Sakari will coment on this, he will know more about this stuff.

Edited by Coffey, 25 May 2012 - 02:11 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

'Stunt', of the sick variety, sums this up completely, there is nothing natural about this interaction with wolves or their behavior - they look terrified.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

Also tagged with wolves, china

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users