Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What does it mean?

snake devil

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    star.seed

star.seed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

• When life hands you a bowl of lemons...you go fishing.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Two days back I've had this dream. It didn't wake me up but as everyone's dreams are it felt almost real. I don't remeber every detail of the dream though. All I remember was I was bitten by a snake on my right hand. In my dream I lying on the floor writhing in pain because of the snake bite. It was burning and I saw my mother there beside me, my head on her lap. I saw the snake slither away, it was a small snake, very thin, and slowly everything faded. Next thing I find myself in a hospital bed, still unconscious, but could hear people talking. In my dream I heard them mention that the snake which bit me was called "Al" something...(I forgot, but it defintely started with the letter B  )....through all this I was not scared a bit. Then I woke up...After a few minutes I fell asleep again....then I had a dream that "The Devil" was trying to trick to sell my soul to him....that's all I remember. He was very articulate, assertive. I have had the devil dreams before too so I don't really mind them, but I wanted to know what the snake dream meant because throughout the whole dream, I felt like it was happening for good and felt kind of glad that it was happening which is very unusual.

Edited by star.seed, 24 May 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#2    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,996 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Sorry star. I dont believe a word of it. There are no snakes in Ireland!

Posted Image

"Slàinte"

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#3    star.seed

star.seed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

View Postealdwita, on 24 May 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

"Slàinte"

You do realise that I was saying it's was a DREAM, right? and yes I know there are no snakes in Ireland.

#4    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,996 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

View Poststar.seed, on 24 May 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

You do realise that I was saying it's was a DREAM, right? and yes I know there are no snakes in Ireland.

Hmm, I detect a definite sense of humour fail there! Oh well, some you win....etc.

Edited by ealdwita, 24 May 2012 - 04:34 PM.

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#5    star.seed

star.seed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

View Postealdwita, on 24 May 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

Hmm, I detect a definite sense of humour fail there! Oh well, some you win....etc.

GRAND!! Now off I go to celebrate while I drink a pint and riverdance.

#6    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

View Poststar.seed, on 24 May 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

GRAND!! Now off I go to celebrate while I drink a pint and riverdance.

Be careful with the riverdance...i always find i sink...

#7    star.seed

star.seed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostBrianPotter, on 24 May 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Be careful with the riverdance...i always find i sink...

AHH. don't worry, I shall swim and glide through it!!

#8    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,632 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

pete thought he'd do the same but he got bogged down.

#9    papadad

papadad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

• Imagine...???

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

A friend of mine has recurring dreams about standing at a tunnel entrance and seeing a pure bright light ?Also about a ghost that has taunted him.He has also flown in his dreams.Is here any logical answers for this ?

#10    star.seed

star.seed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

View Postpapadad, on 27 May 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

A friend of mine has recurring dreams about standing at a tunnel entrance and seeing a pure bright light ?Also about a ghost that has taunted him.He has also flown in his dreams.Is here any logical answers for this ?

Not everything is logical.....

#11    papadad

papadad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

• Imagine...???

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

weird tho- hesnot the type to make anything up,jhust relaying this story ovr a fewe beers,tats what at iook for him to tell anyone-major sceptic,non-beleiver anythiung wants proopf.

#12    star.seed

star.seed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

View Postpapadad, on 27 May 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

weird tho- hesnot the type to make anything up,jhust relaying this story ovr a fewe beers,tats what at iook for him to tell anyone-major sceptic,non-beleiver anythiung wants proopf.

not that he's making it up...what we dream about is what goes on in our minds...the sub-conscious part of our minds...

#13    The Dreamer - Hybrid89

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

• Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

View Poststar.seed, on 24 May 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

Two days back I've had this dream. It didn't wake me up but as everyone's dreams are it felt almost real. I don't remeber every detail of the dream though. All I remember was I was bitten by a snake on my right hand. In my dream I lying on the floor writhing in pain because of the snake bite. It was burning and I saw my mother there beside me, my head on her lap. I saw the snake slither away, it was a small snake, very thin, and slowly everything faded. Next thing I find myself in a hospital bed, still unconscious, but could hear people talking. In my dream I heard them mention that the snake which bit me was called "Al" something...(I forgot, but it defintely started with the letter B  )....through all this I was not scared a bit. Then I woke up...After a few minutes I fell asleep again....then I had a dream that "The Devil" was trying to trick to sell my soul to him....that's all I remember. He was very articulate, assertive. I have had the devil dreams before too so I don't really mind them, but I wanted to know what the snake dream meant because throughout the whole dream, I felt like it was happening for good and felt kind of glad that it was happening which is very unusual.
A lot of people don't believe that we have glimpses of your future in our dreams aka preminitions, if you will. Where as almost everyone has them, that strange feeling of 'Déja Vú' we get, a lot of the time I can guarentee that you dreamnt it and because lets face it its hard to remember dreams, you'd have forgotton about it. Its happened to me a thousand times.

All im saying is that your Irish and no matter what age you maye be your naturally aware of our economic situation. A lot of irish have emmigrated to Oz. Perhaps if you ever travel abroad in the future you maye get bitten by a snake. or perhaps you havea fear of snakes?

As for the devil dreams, you're either fascinated by the Devil or your afraid of him, otherwise I have no idea what it means.

Just my thoughts.

Posted Image

"Slàinte"
hahaahha, lmfao. I love it!

A logical answer, who knows buddy.My recurring dreams have been a hell of a lot weirder but I too have glided, not flown so much in my dreams. People can claim to intrepret dreams but to be honest if we cant interpret our own dreams than no point in going to a stranger.

not that he's making it up...what we dream about is what goes on in our minds...the sub-conscious part of our minds...
Im no 'dream expert' but I have had a hell of a lot of dreams. Dreams where I have felt pain, pleasure, even tasted stuff, I wont mention what. Liek I said above we're susseptible to Déja Vú. ;)

Posted Image

#14    star.seed

star.seed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostHybrid89, on 31 May 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

A lot of people don't believe that we have glimpses of your future in our dreams aka preminitions, if you will. Where as almost everyone has them, that strange feeling of 'Déja Vú' we get, a lot of the time I can guarentee that you dreamnt it and because lets face it its hard to remember dreams, you'd have forgotton about it. Its happened to me a thousand times.

All im saying is that your Irish and no matter what age you maye be your naturally aware of our economic situation. A lot of irish have emmigrated to Oz. Perhaps if you ever travel abroad in the future you maye get bitten by a snake. or perhaps you havea fear of snakes?

As for the devil dreams, you're either fascinated by the Devil or your afraid of him, otherwise I have no idea what it means.

Just my thoughts.

hahaahha, lmfao. I love it!

A logical answer, who knows buddy.My recurring dreams have been a hell of a lot weirder but I too have glided, not flown so much in my dreams. People can claim to intrepret dreams but to be honest if we cant interpret our own dreams than no point in going to a stranger.

Im no 'dream expert' but I have had a hell of a lot of dreams. Dreams where I have felt pain, pleasure, even tasted stuff, I wont mention what. Liek I said above we're susseptible to Déja Vú. ;)

Heya thank you for that explanation, I am not Irish though, I live in Ireland but am not Irish... and weird enough I am not at all scared of snakes. I feel they don't harm people on purpose and are just any other reptilian creature. That doesn't make any sense to many though. :)

#15    The Dreamer - Hybrid89

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

• Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

View Poststar.seed, on 01 June 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Heya thank you for that explanation, I am not Irish though, I live in Ireland but am not Irish... and weird enough I am not at all scared of snakes. I feel they don't harm people on purpose and are just any other reptilian creature. That doesn't make any sense to many though. :)
Sorry for the delay, as for the explanation, np.

If you dont mind the asking, where are you from originally?

I don't know a whole lot about snakes and have only been close to one. Im not afraid of them but because I dont know them I dont trust them.

I think we [animals included] allhave one thing in common, if you dont harm us, we wont harm you.

Posted Image

Also tagged with snake, devil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users