Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 16 votes

Was Vincent van Gogh Jack the Ripper ?

vincent van gogh jack the ripper serial killers true crime case solved

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
325 replies to this topic

#151    spursfan

spursfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

I find the theory  proposed by mr larner to be a long shot, to say the least !, however i wonder if mr larner has referred to the book the yellow house by martin gayford in his research. It mentions that vincent, a voracious reader and interested in a wide range of subjects, may well have read about the murders in the french press. He also writes that vincent visited whitechapel when he was preaching in his spare time when he lived in london (this was pre 1888).

Gayford also writes that catherine eddowes, one of the ripper victims, had her right ear cut off, and that vincent of course cut off his right year in an act of self mutilation.

Vincent also had complex relationships with prostitutes, living with one at one point and using them often throughout his life. In one biography of vincent the authors write he saw them as 'sisters of mercy'.

I still find the theory far fetched, it seems any famous person around in 1888 is to be accused of the crimes. I also don't see why vincent would travel from the south of france to london to commit the murders. Surely he could've found prostitutes to kill in france ?

#152    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

This reminds me of the bible code lol.

#153    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Dale can you link me to anything that says Mary Kelly had dogs placed in her and around her? I can't find anything at all about that online... just wondering where it came from.

#154    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

View Postspursfan, on 11 September 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

I find the theory  proposed by mr larner to be a long shot, to say the least !, however i wonder if mr larner has referred to the book the yellow house by martin gayford in his research. It mentions that vincent, a voracious reader and interested in a wide range of subjects, may well have read about the murders in the french press. He also writes that vincent visited whitechapel when he was preaching in his spare time when he lived in london (this was pre 1888).

Gayford also writes that catherine eddowes, one of the ripper victims, had her right ear cut off, and that vincent of course cut off his right year in an act of self mutilation.

Vincent also had complex relationships with prostitutes, living with one at one point and using them often throughout his life. In one biography of vincent the authors write he saw them as 'sisters of mercy'.

I still find the theory far fetched, it seems any famous person around in 1888 is to be accused of the crimes. I also don't see why vincent would travel from the south of france to london to commit the murders. Surely he could've found prostitutes to kill in france ?

It does sound farfetched, doesn’t it? But keep doing what you’re doing, and you just might begin to see the viability of Van Gogh being a psychopathic serial killer. What I means is, keep looking at the biographies, keep searching out the info about Van Gogh, and you’ll begin, possibly, to see past the illusion.

Van Gogh presented a false image of himself when he was alive and that false image is in the minds of the public today as being the real Van Gogh. But reading his own words and delving into the facts reveals Van Gogh’s true nature. Keep digging and you might see it more clearly. Then, instead of believing that Van Gogh was reacting to the deeds of Jack the Ripper, such as cutting off his ear because he had read about Eddowes’ ear being slashed off, it could become clear that he cut off his own ear because he had cut off Eddowes’ ear earlier, and also Mary Kelly’s ears the previous month.

Van Gogh wasn’t only being influenced by what Jack the Ripper was doing, he was Jack the Ripper, and therefore, what he was doing in his known life was affected by what he was doing in his hidden life.

Best of luck seeing past the devices of the master illusionist.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

#155    mrmorgan

mrmorgan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

And dale is back

Did anyone buy the book yet

#156    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

View Postmrmorgan, on 14 September 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

And dale is back

Did anyone buy the book yet

I’m sure you know I’ll let you know the moment I have a publisher. The nature of the claim makes it a hard sell. But at some point, either because the story breaks or because the right person takes a deeper look, the book will be bought up.

Sorry for the long delay. I feel certain you can’t wait to get your hands on it, and I am also looking forward to that day. A little more patience. Don’t lose heart. I’ll get there. The world will realize what I have is real.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

#157    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

View Post4MinuteNile, on 13 September 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

Dale can you link me to anything that says Mary Kelly had dogs placed in her and around her? I can't find anything at all about that online... just wondering where it came from.

The only link you will find is on my website, and that’s because I made the discovery. I’m presenting that there are dogs in Mary Kelly’s crime scene photo, and matching to this, that Van Gogh painted dog heads hidden in his Irises painting positioned around the representation of Mary Kelly’s body.

The Irises painting acted as a key to breaking the code of Van Gogh’s hidden life, and part of what it reveals is that, while acting under the direction of his created persona Jack the Ripper, Van gogh positioned dogs, along with other items, in and around Mary Kelly’s mutilated body, mainly to escalate the shock value.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

#158    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

Wow I'll have what ever it is your on. lol sorry but I can't see jacksh1t in any of he's paintings.

#159    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 15 September 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Wow I'll have what ever it is your on. lol sorry but I can't see jacksh1t in any of he's paintings.

It sounds like you’re looking for the wrong substance. Try seeing faces and dogs and things, as in what’s outlined on the website. And it’s not necessary to take any sorts of psychedelic drugs to see the images—just a little time and some understanding of why Van Gogh painted the hidden images.

Keep looking and good luck.

Dale Larner

#160    Slate

Slate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:50 AM

View Post4MinuteNile, on 13 September 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

This reminds me of the bible code lol.

Bingo!

View PostDale Larner, on 15 September 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

The Irises painting acted as a key to breaking the code of Van Gogh’s hidden life ...

Edited by Slate, 16 September 2012 - 02:51 AM.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

#161    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

View Post4MinuteNile, on 13 September 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

http://victorianripp...me-scene-photos

Here is just 1 link to pics of the Ripper victims. There is also a crime scene photo of Mary Kelly - NO dogs.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#162    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Is this whole thread just a spoof of that Jackdaw guy who keeps posting walter sickert's paintings with the claim that they contain hidden corpses and knives and faces and cell phones and sunglasses and the like, with enhanced images of nothing, but with a red outline around that nothing claiming it's mary kelly, and whatnot?

#163    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,023 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

View PostNeognosis, on 02 October 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Is this whole thread just a spoof of that Jackdaw guy who keeps posting walter sickert's paintings with the claim that they contain hidden corpses and knives and faces and cell phones and sunglasses and the like, with enhanced images of nothing, but with a red outline around that nothing claiming it's mary kelly, and whatnot?

Sadly, no, this isn't a spoof.

This guy Larner is claiming Van Gogh is the Ripper. He's tried pulling this crap on other sites, only to get utterly discredited on them, as well.

You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.

#164    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

It’s been a long and lonely road, but the book has moved a step forward. Not yet a publisher, but I have obtained a highly perceptive literary agent who is enthusiastic about what is contained within the pages of VINCENT ALIAS JACK. A little more patience, then hopefully an excellent publisher, and then it’s out to the world for all to see who the murderer was that hid behind the persona of Jack the Ripper.

Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

#165    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,023 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

View PostDale Larner, on 04 October 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

It’s been a long and lonely road, but the book has moved a step forward. Not yet a publisher, but I have obtained a highly perceptive literary agent who is enthusiastic about what is contained within the pages of VINCENT ALIAS JACK. A little more patience, then hopefully an excellent publisher, and then it’s out to the world for all to see who the murderer was that hid behind the persona of Jack the Ripper.

Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

And for your sake, I hope that the "proof" you claim to have in your book is actually verifiable, and not something that you "see" in a painting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users