Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 16 votes

Was Vincent van Gogh Jack the Ripper ?

vincent van gogh jack the ripper serial killers true crime case solved

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
325 replies to this topic

#166    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

HIGHLY amusing.

The guy has a book he's trying to sell.

Of course, like most serial killers, JTR was probably some nobody who's name wouldn't mean a thing to anyone.

#167    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

Neognosis, on 04 October 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

HIGHLY amusing.

The guy has a book he's trying to sell.

Of course, like most serial killers, JTR was probably some nobody who's name wouldn't mean a thing to anyone.

Glad I could provide you with some amusement.

I actually agree with you. Jack the Ripper was probably some nobody whose name wouldn’t mean a thing to anyone. The name Vincent van Gogh didn’t mean a thing to anyone during his lifetime. He was a nobody. So you are likely correct.

It wasn’t until many years after Van Gogh's death that he became know for his paintings, and it took over a century for him to now be known for his murders.

Such fun,
Dale Larner

#168    Jack Griffin

Jack Griffin

Government Agent

• 3,285 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Mr. Lerner,

I would like to hear your theory in regards to James Kelly.

#169    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

Beyond silly. Everyone knows van Gogh was friends with the Doctor. The Doctor would have never taken Amy to go visit him if he was a murderer.

*nods sagely*

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#170    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

Your still going on Dale..

Ok since your still about it.. i will ask again..

Please post up what qualifications you have in forensic handwriting..

#171    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

It’s been awhile, and I know it’s taking forever, but I’m getting a little closer to bringing the book out into the light. It was a little large at over 800 pages, and my agent wanted the page size reduced, so lots of editing, and now it’s down to a more reasonable 672 pages. Ha! There’s just so much evidence against Van Gogh.

But don’t despair, all the goodies are still there.

It’s tighter and leaner, and the conclusion is just as clear as before—Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper!

Thanks for your patience. It will be worth it. The case is solved.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

#172    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,652 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

Corp, on 18 October 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

Beyond silly. Everyone knows van Gogh was friends with the Doctor. The Doctor would have never taken Amy to go visit him if he was a murderer.

*nods sagely*
he was also friends with Chairman Mao.
Not Van Goch, the Doctor. And Boneparte. He laso thought the French Revolution was he favourite point in human history.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#173    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

Oh not another famous painter did it theories!

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#174    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

Spectre1979, on 13 February 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Oh not another famous painter did it theories!

So many times in history the truth is surrounded by lies. There can only be one truth to who Jack the Ripper was, and all the evidence points to one man—Vincent van Gogh.

Van Gogh was not famous in his lifetime. He was a nobody. He had no job. He came and went as he pleased. He traveled to London undetected and blended in with the East Enders, killed his victims, and then returned to France, and no one was the wiser.

Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

#175    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Dale Larner, on 13 February 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

So many times in history the truth is surrounded by lies. There can only be one truth to who Jack the Ripper was, and all the evidence points to one man—Vincent van Gogh.

Van Gogh was not famous in his lifetime. He was a nobody. He had no job. He came and went as he pleased. He traveled to London undetected and blended in with the East Enders, killed his victims, and then returned to France, and no one was the wiser.

Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

Oh wow! Now I am convinced!

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#176    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,228 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

Oh come on now. He's got you all replying to this thread!

He's probably sitting there, laughing away and enjoying himself.

Good on you Dale. Go for it!

#177    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Dale Larner, on 25 May 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

Vincent van Gogh was not as he seems.

I realize the difficulty in believing such a claim, especially for avid Van Gogh admirers, but this is no joke. The day has arrived. The truth must come out. Vincent van Gogh was a serial killer!

Painters are magicians, and Van Gogh was a master magician. Using his masterful skills to fool the eye, I found that Van Gogh had accomplished the great, but wicked, act of painting images related to Jack the Ripper hidden within his paintings, and specifically so in the painting the Irises.

Outlandish! Ridiculous! I know. I thought the same thing when I first made the initial discovery, which was of a face hidden within the irises, and I even set aside the discovery for two years. But when I returned to it, and when I looked deeper into Van Gogh’s life, it was no longer ridiculous.

The face I saw hidden in the flowers was familiar. It was a face I had just seen in a Jack the Ripper book—that of Mary Kelly, the sixth victim of Jack the Ripper. A photo exists of her as she was found on her deathbed with her face and body mutilated, and it was her near skeletal face that jumped out at me from Van Gogh’s flowers.

But it wasn’t just Mary Kelly’s face that was concealed within the blooms and stems. Remarkably, Vincent painted her entire body hidden in the Irises painting, and he painted it in the same position as in the photo. Vincent van Gogh knew how Mary Kelly looked on the night of her murder because he was in her room that night.

After I made the initial discovery, I matched up the details of Van Gogh’s life and 900 letters to Jack the Ripper’s dirty deeds and 245 letters, and I wrote a book about it. It took 3 years to complete the research and another 2 ½ years to write the book, but it is now complete.

I’m currently shopping the book, VINCENT ALIAS JACK, around to agents and publishers, while also getting the word out about Van Gogh's true nature.

See the hidden images and matches and watch the videos, then return to the Unexplained Mysteries forum and say what you think.
www.VincentAliasJack.com

For those on Facebook—LIKE’s appreciated.
www.facebook.com/VincentAliasJack

Enjoy the adventure,
Dale Larner

This is am interesting theory you have here.  I don't see the image of Mary Kelly but I'm on my phone so I'll have to look later on my PC.  

I've been fascinated with this case for years and did quite a bit of reading from many different authors.  There are a lot of theories, a lot of suspects.  Your theory is no more ridiculous than anyone elses.  I'm sure most of the posters here are aware of the range of suspects Scotland Yard considered; from an anti Semite to royalty to sailors present part time.  Personally, I think I would go nuts working on the case without a computer to keep it all organized.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is, since the case is, as of yet, unsolved, I'll probably buy your book because I have an interest.  Doesn't mean I will agree with you but I Won't know that until I read the entire book.

I agree that a timeline would be most helpful and I can hardly wait to read the other evidence you have.  You must keep me posted as to when your book will be ready.

Until then, why not consider Van Gogh?  

Here its a fantastic website on the topic of Jack the ripper:  http://www.casebook.org/

If someone had already posted it, sorry!  But I didn't want to read through 12 pages of posts...I got to 4 and had to stop due to a narcolepsy attack.

Thanks for sharing your theory.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#178    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I thought it was Spring-healed Jack. I'm not a forensic expert, but I did a few tests and found out that they were both called Jack.

I will be releasing a book and some youtube videos on the subject.

#179    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

Isn't this the same Vincent Van Gogh that painted " Daffodils".

Isn't this the same Vincent Van Gogh who cut his ear off due to excessive absinthe drinking.

Did he also get played by Kirk Douglas in a film adaptation.
And had a role in the worst period of Doctor Who.

Tbh I prefer a cover- up of Prince Albert's infidelity or Tumblety.

But it's plausible for Van Gogh to butcher and mutilate five prostitutes.
You don't know what he's capable of if he cuts his own ear.
It's not like it's some major conspiracy theory.

Edited by Medium Brown, 18 February 2013 - 11:16 AM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#180    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

REALLY REALLY are you serious and famous painter Jack the Ripper. What a load of crap. This so called writer is just trying to get his 15 minutes of fame and sell his book of lies.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users