Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Sphinx and GP dates from 10 500 BC?

• Please log in to reply
1650 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

Does Sphinx dates from 10 500 BC? Did GP was built when GPs shaft pointed exactly to the Orion belt, which was again 10 500 BC ?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

There's a thread or two on this. Short answer, no.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#3    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostShadowSot, on 26 May 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

There's a thread or two on this. Short answer, no.

Long time no see. Hello Shadosot. I didnt know that those threads are based on same conclusions.

In short: why?

Edited by the L, 26 May 2012 - 07:34 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#4    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

View Postthe L, on 26 May 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

Long time no see. Hello Shadosot. I didnt know that those threads are based on same conclusions.

In short: why?

I'm fairly certain you've read many of Kmt_Sesh's posts detailing the dating of the pyramids to the Old Kingdom, right?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#5    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostShadowSot, on 26 May 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I'm fairly certain you've read many of Kmt_Sesh's posts detailing the dating of the pyramids to the Old Kingdom, right?
I never read anything debunks Sphinx being 10 500 BC. In fact I always believed that Sphinx head was made far after original Sphinx was built. It looks that way.

#6    Purifier

Purifier

Psychic Eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

View PostShadowSot, on 26 May 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Now you know ShadowSot, that doesn't happen, I think most of them just gloss over what he writes. No, no, I think poor Kmt_sesh is doomed to repeat himself forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, ......., ........, .......... ,..

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#7    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

Why dont you all spare good ol Kmt and respond instead of him if you all soaked his words which he repeating forever and ever and ever....

#8    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 33,478 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

View PostPurifier, on 26 May 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Now you know ShadowSot, that doesn't happen, I think most of them just gloss over what he writes. No, no, I think poor Kmt_sesh is doomed to repeat himself forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, ......., ........, .......... ,..

which falls under the chapter discussing with somebody with fingers in his ears squealing as loud as he can: lalala I can't hear you

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#9    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Some people never forget their defeats instead to learn from them.

#10    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

View Postthe L, on 26 May 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Some people never forget their defeats instead to learn from them.

Kmt  'defeated' you long ago, and many times.

But it must be a true bless to only have a short term memory, heh.

#11    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 26 May 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

Kmt  'defeated' you long ago, and many times.

But it must be a true bless to only have a short term memory, heh.

My best defeats were done by Shadowsot.

#12    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

And why is it, L/M/N, that you start a dozen of new threads while everyone else knows of older threads covering the same topics?

You could have added your posts to those older threads, right?

#13    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostPurifier, on 26 May 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Shhhhh... don't let Kmt_Sesh know. He might get discouraged and stop posting. I'd hate for that to happen.
  His posts are half the reason I come to this site.

View Postthe L, on 26 May 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

Why dont you all spare good ol Kmt and respond instead of him if you all soaked his words which he repeating forever and ever and ever....
Well, I have two reasons. One is that unlike Kmt_Sesh I haven't memorized the information so I'm going back over it. This takes me a bit and hopefully I can come up with a reply.
Second, I have a strong suspicion that after putting in a good deal of effort on my part to address your post... you'd ignore or dismiss it.
  Which sort of inspires a "why bother" response, especially since the information is on  this site and it's apparent you've already ignored it.

-Terry Pratchett

#14    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

View Postthe L, on 26 May 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

My best defeats were done by Shadowsot.

Because Kmt's use of language is a bit too... sophisticated for you? Maybe? Hmm?

#15    Purifier

Purifier

Psychic Eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

View Postthe L, on 26 May 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

.......,........, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever.......I'm sorry, what was that L? Hmmmm, now where was I? Oooh yes....and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, ............, ............,

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users