Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 5 votes

Naked man killed after eating man's face

zombie recent news

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

#46    WolfBane

WolfBane

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

finally zombies :D maybe we'll get lucky and they'll run into the cast of jersey shore.....then again zombies do prefer braaaaiiinnns

#47    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,610 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

If Carl had just stayed in the house none of this would have happened.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#48    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostErix, on 29 May 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

This story was 100% drug, if this drug was legal you have attacks every day

HAHAHAHA.

I've seen people on the alleged drug. (Also can you please post the news article that confirms the drug cause I haven't seen one even mention it yet) I've seen people on the drug you and others are saying and thye haven't hurt them selves or others... EVER.

To just blindly blame this on a drug is really ignorant and unlogical. I want to see the evidence of the drug please being involved please?

View PostBrian Topp, on 29 May 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

And an increase on deaths or suicides

Loads of medical drugs used nowadays have those side affects, they aren't very common just like with not legal drugs.

Take marijuana for instance, actually do your homework on it and you will realise it's not what the media makes it out to be at all. Same with msot drugs that are ilegal. They are not ilegal because of the health risks, as lots of legal legal drugs including Alcohal are far worse and cause far more health risks and problems with our society.

My friend has to take epilepsy tablets which can have a side affect causing suicidal tendencies. Funny how that is perfecly legal........... lol

Edited by Coffey, 29 May 2012 - 04:38 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#49    dharma warrior

dharma warrior

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

• "Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

Did the officer finish him off with a head shot?
You gotta shoot em in the head!

#50    Erudite Celt

Erudite Celt

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

I think they confuse cannibal with zombie, not quite the same thing really is it?

#51    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,091 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostCoffey, on 29 May 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

HAHAHAHA.

I've seen people on the alleged drug. (Also can you please post the news article that confirms the drug cause I haven't seen one even mention it yet) I've seen people on the drug you and others are saying and thye haven't hurt them selves or others... EVER.

To just blindly blame this on a drug is really ignorant and unlogical. I want to see the evidence of the drug please being involved please?

Loads of medical drugs used nowadays have those side affects, they aren't very common just like with not legal drugs.

Take marijuana for instance, actually do your homework on it and you will realise it's not what the media makes it out to be at all. Same with msot drugs that are ilegal. They are not ilegal because of the health risks, as lots of legal legal drugs including Alcohal are far worse and cause far more health risks and problems with our society.

My friend has to take epilepsy tablets which can have a side affect causing suicidal tendencies. Funny how that is perfecly legal........... lol

Yes but you forget products that are legal are not fully tested by the FDA.

In the wonderful land of American when drugs are being tested by the FDA the company can sell while being on the waiting list and during the examination of the drug by the FDA. If you ever able to record a drug advertisement and pause it when you see that wall of text, then blow up the tiny writing  so can you can read it, you will see how many "Side effects" it gives

It can take 2 to 5 years for FDA to give their approval on the drugs because there is a very large waiting list for each product to be approved or failed. So by time the FDA does not approve of the drug the company had sold enough of the drugs to make money.

Example Last year on the tv was YAZ, Birth Control Pills which caused Blood Clots and some cases heart attacks. when people started Suing the FDA speed up the examination of the product and failed it.

So in your statement you are correct, there are legal drugs until they the Drug company gets sued or gets media attention or failed the FDA approval.

Edited by Brian Topp, 29 May 2012 - 04:54 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#52    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

its a new higher potent form of LSD he was on..when you overdose on many of the hardcore drugs the results are usually the person taking off thier clothes as thier internal organs are burning inside and they tend to get violent..

similar story up in northern cali last week, one guy ripped off his buddy face then ripped his heart out while he was still alive..

#53    Maggotman52518

Maggotman52518

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Now according to Zombie Law, the guy who is still alive is or will be a zombie.

#54    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,508 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

MIAMI –  A naked man who savagely bit the face and eyes of another man during an attack in Miami over the weekend has been identified.
Police sources told WPLG-TV that the accused was 31-year-old Rudy Eugene.
According to his former wife, Eugene had a history of violence.
The ex-wife, who was not named, said the pair had a short-lived marriage that lasted a year and a half.
"I wouldn't say he had [a] mental problem but he always felt like people was against him ... No one was for him, everyone was against him," she said.
She added that she left the marriage because Eugene had been violent, and she had not been in contact with him for the past three years. They filed for divorce in 2007.
Eugene was shot dead Saturday afternoon by police who arrived at the scene on the off-ramp of the MacArthur Causeway where he was seen taking bites out of another man's face.
As an officer drew his gun and called for an end to the attack, he "just stood ... with pieces of flesh in his mouth and he growled," eyewitness Larry Vega told WSVN-TV.
According to Vega, a cop fired one shot at Eugene, but he continued chewing, The Miami Herald reported. The officer fired again and hit Eugene several more times before he was killed.
It remains unclear why the attacker pounced on his victim, who police theorized might have been homeless and laying down when the assault began.
Police believe Eugene had likely overdosed on a new potent form of LSD, WSVN-TV reported.
"What's happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it's indicative of this excited delirium that's caused by an overdose of drugs," said Armando Aguilar, of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. "What's happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive."
The victim remained in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Seventy-five to 80 percent of his face was reportedly missing.
"We're hoping that he pulls through, for his well-being, but also so he can tell us what happened," Sgt. Javier Ortiz, vice president of the Miami police union, said according to the Herald, adding, "Only he knows."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz1wHZoyuE8

#55    jimbur

jimbur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

Update on who the "Zombie" was.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ectionContent.5

Edited by jimbur, 29 May 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Jim

#56    Farmer77

Farmer77

Government Agent

• 3,672 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

So I've been following the face eating story with great interest. Now the latest is that the attacker was possibly on "Bath Salts" and this new over the counter drug caused his body to overheat. Seems reasonable, although my first thought would have been a bad batch of meth, but the article goes on to quote the chief of police as comparing these "Bath Salts" to LSD:

http://miami.cbsloca...sibly-involved/

The president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar believes the entire incident is the fault of a new drug trend that has led to similar incidents. Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called “bath salts” or the new LSD.

I have a message for whoever is selling it out there,” said Aguilar. “You can be arrested for murder if you are selling this LSD to people, unsuspecting people on the street and somebody ends up dying as a result you will be charged with murder.”

HUH? Does he actually believe this new drug and this behavior are similar to real life Lysergic acid diethylamide? Is there an actual link between the two that I'm missing? Or is this another case of law enforcement hiring and promoting only those who have no real life experience.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#57    ThickasaBrick

ThickasaBrick

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• "Your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick." "I'll judge you all and make damn sure that no-one judges me."
    -Jethro Tull

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

Regardless of whether or not drugs were involved this guy must have had a few dozen screws loose to begin with. The "illegal" drugs cause a lot less problems than some of the ones pushed through the FDA :cough: payoffs :cough:.

#58    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostFarmer77, on 29 May 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

So I've been following the face eating story with great interest. Now the latest is that the attacker was possibly on "Bath Salts" and this new over the counter drug caused his body to overheat. Seems reasonable, although my first thought would have been a bad batch of meth, but the article goes on to quote the chief of police as comparing these "Bath Salts" to LSD:

http://miami.cbsloca...sibly-involved/

HUH? Does he actually believe this new drug and this behavior are similar to real life Lysergic acid diethylamide? Is there an actual link between the two that I'm missing? Or is this another case of law enforcement hiring and promoting only those who have no real life experience.

I´ll take the latter. In this article it compares positive effects to meth / speed

A new street drug has arrived in northern Nova Scotia and it is scaring both law enforcement and health professionals.

New Glasgow police report that the Aberdeen Hospital has handled at least 12 patients in its emergency department in recent weeks who displayed symptoms of using the drug known by the street name “bath salts.”

Those symptoms include paranoia, psychosis, increased heart rate and violent behaviour.

“The positive effects, what gets users hooked, are similar to methamphetamine or cocaine, with a sense of euphoria, increased energy and alertness,” said Greg Purvis, who runs addictions treatment services for health authorities in Pictou, Cumberland, Colchester and East Hants counties.

“What has us concerned is the rapid onset of negative effects, which are some of the worst we’ve seen.

http://thechronicleh...-causes-concern
Sounds like pretty scart stuff!! And the  drug’s main ingredient, methylenedioxypyrovalerone, is not illegal in Canada

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

http://en.wikipedia....oxypyrovalerone

Edited by jugoso, 29 May 2012 - 06:46 PM.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#59    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

YOUR FAVORITE GIRL!

• 8,734 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

The guy was probably just mentally ill.

Posted Image

#60    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

I too say probably the latter.

When it comes to the drug prohibition, ignorance and superstition rule.

Cops making outlandish statements are part of the territory of the War On Drugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users