Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Animal Planet TV crew capture yowie audio

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    Gatofeo

Gatofeo

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

• "An ugly cat. Vast desert. Smoke and fire. Flying lead makes holes in parchment. The ugly cat is much amused." --- Gatodamus (1503-1566)

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:06 AM

I know that sound! I was near the rocks at Fremantle's beach one night when I heard it.
Creeping along quietly I rounded one large rock and found ... a drunken Australian nun taking a leak.
Yep ... that's it ... same sound ...

My god! How that ghost makes me dread
My attempts to sleep at night, in my bed
All that moaning and groaning
Keep me awake until morning
Oh wait --- it's that couple next door, newly wed!

--- Copyright 2006 by Gatofeo

I support Rehabilitation through Reincarnation!

#17    Invader Ebony

Invader Ebony

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• "In the vastness of the Universe we are not alone." - Albert Einstein

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

I saw their show 'Finding Bigfoot', its just a bunch of nut-jobs running around the forest thinking that every sound they hear 'must' be a Bigfoot of some kind... because in a forest there are apparently no other creatures that could make a twig snap or a grumbling sound ... i have to say though, the show was pretty amusing :)

#18    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

I tried watching this show before & it quite frankly insulted my intelligence, I had to turn it off, nonsensical waffle of the worst kind :angry:

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#19    harleyblueswoman

harleyblueswoman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

what gets me about this show is they talk to people in the area who have seen the creature....in fact one couple said it came by their cabin almost every month....wouldn't you at least put up one of those hunting cameras in that area just to see if you could actually get footage of this? They hang around one or two  nights in the woods and if they find nothing...they move on to somewhere else....if you have made finding these creatures your whole existence....wouldn't you actually follow up on the places where it had actually been seen over and over instead of moving on to somewhere new? I think this was in Kentucky somewhere....

#20    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• Credendo Vides, Seeing is Believing

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

Where can we listen to the noise?

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#21    Erudite Celt

Erudite Celt

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

These idiots have way to much time on their hands and make a mockery of genuine Cryptozoology.When you buy your documentary package on cable or Sky you just don't expect this crap for your pound or dollar! Put it on the Sci-Fi or Fantasy Channel,or even better put it in the bin next to the bull **** editing machine.

#22    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

Geez, I remember hearing some spooky noises in the bush years ago and it turned out to be a bird (pheasant coucal)  but it sounded like a tribe of yowies to me. How lame is this story though....

#23    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostBorisIWantToKnow, on 29 May 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Where can we listen to the noise?
A fair question, I think you will have to mount your own expedition into the target area, I wouldn't bother though.

#24    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

lol nice try. just cuz they put Finding Bigfoot on animal planet doesnt mean its all real. i watched an episode where they heard a branch snap an caught a "bigfoot"on the heat sensor camera. it was abit skinny for bigfoot and it was moving around lik a gorilla. then a dude went in from of the camera and back then looked in the camera screen. i compared him to the supposed bigfoot and found they were about the same shape and size so i have concluded tat that bigfoot was just another human

#25    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,161 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

Moneymaker, and animal planet should not even get attention on this forum.( negative or positive )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#26    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,484 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:46 AM

View PostSakari, on 30 May 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

Moneymaker, and animal planet should not even get attention on this forum.( negative or positive )

If you're going to wish you might as well wish big huh? :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#27    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,161 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 30 May 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

If you're going to wish you might as well wish big huh? :lol:

Go big or go home I say. :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#28    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

btw he said he was reluctant to give information in the article gives more proof of this hoax

#29    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,161 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

View PostErudite Celt, on 30 May 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

These idiots have way to much time on their hands and make a mockery of genuine Cryptozoology.When you buy your documentary package on cable or Sky you just don't expect this crap for your pound or dollar! Put it on the Sci-Fi or Fantasy Channel,or even better put it in the bin next to the bull **** editing machine.

I believe that is a oxymoron.....

Everything else I agree with 100% ......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#30    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

when he gets interviewed again hes probably gonna say that he dropped the audio recording down a cliff or something

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users