Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Jesus 'died on Friday, April 3, 33AD'

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76    sarah snow

sarah snow

Jam Jar Skater

• 3,943 posts

• Things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know, we have to learn. People we can't live without, we have to let go.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:43 AM

Bottom line is, is this person trying to pin down date of death, based on this? Seriously? :unsure2:

A stumbling block is merely a stepping stone you tripped over

#77    brizink

brizink

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

where is the scientific data that Jesus "Christ" even existed in the first place? I'm sorry but a ton of conjecture about an earthquake is, to put it simply; DUMB. So because the "scripture" said the earth shook, the nearest earthquake (temporally speaking) in the geological record just HAS to mark the day Jesus died? They do realize the Jesus story is total bologna right?

#78    brizink

brizink

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

View PostDevilanse, on 29 May 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

When Jesus Christ died on the Cross; the Earth quaked horizontally instead of vertical; that is why the earth quaked .. He went dowm in to Abrahams Bosom which was a part of hell to take "Captivity Captive" from Satan He also preached to the fallen angels imprisoned there, which has 5 compartments. You may read about Abrahams Bosom or Paradise which is now empty in Luke 16.
When it got dark that was when the Father turned away from Him for becoming a curse on the Cross for mans sin; He was a Sacrifice...."The Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world" who is now seated at the right hand of the Father. He did a Finished Work on the Cross He said "It is Finished"!
Done our sin debt paid in full!!!! Praise God!!!! and now we can rest in Him those of us who are Believers and are saved and cleansed by His Precious Blood. Before He was Crucified the Temple Priest never sat down they were constantly sacrificing little Lambs which represented Christ. In AD 70 He had Titus destroy the temple because they would not quit sacrficing.

You're the reason why people think all Christians are morons... Jesus is just another fairy-tale to keep all the little boys and girls in their place. Duh... not to mention if you actually read the Old Testament, you'll find that only a sacrifice made on an ALTAR will the Lord accept. If Jesus wanted to make it count he would have convinced the Priests that he was in fact the son of G-d and had them sacrifice him on an ALTAR. If he had done that, ALL Jews would be CHRISTIANS and I'd be hard pressed to imagine any other religion in the near-east or western world with such a willing and selfless sacrifice. It makes no sense that he would have even let anyone set him up for execution, and don't shove that mysterious ways BS down anyone's throat. Truth is there is no concept of human sacrifice for the penance of sin in Judaism, that would be like trying to convince a psychologist that there is no such thing as mental illness, and instead mental illness is actually the manifestation of demons. Oh, wait, you probably don't believe in clinical mental illness.

#79    Anthropus

Anthropus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• Turn your head around to realise you are lucky.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

x #68. AD= Anno Domini(from Latin). Liberal Translation:
AD= From the day He dyed.

#80    DeathRain2012

DeathRain2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• There's some **** out there bro.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Verily Verily I say unto all of you.. watch your tongue when the son of god is on topic.

#81    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 28 May 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

In any case, Mr. Pilatus was a very little and not quite bright light who hardly finds a mention in the Roman annals of the time

That didn't stop him from killing lots of people during his time in office.

#82    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:55 PM

I am of the belief that Jesus had someone else die on the cross for him, since his family was rich while the laws at that time said you could buy someone to pay for your sins if the price was right.
I think Jesus went on to live in a complex in Rome, with his followers and extended family, including his wife and children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users