Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How to Un-friend people who have been Banned

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,201 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:07 AM

I was cleaning up my Friends and found there were two who I could not go to their profile to Un-Friend them. Aroces and Psuedo Intellectual.

Thanks,

'Checker

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#2    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,201 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:11 AM

I figured out a way to do it. By going to My Friends and hoving over the icon, it popped up the window and there is a de-friend button there. Thanks. I love the improvements.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#3    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 10,934 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

That doesn't seem to work for me.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,933 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

Alternatively you can click "manage friends" in the drop down menu at the top and remove them from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users