Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Person Speaks to Dead through Skype

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    drpaxton

drpaxton

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

View Postkeriannlester, on 09 August 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

Usually when I am working with evp's I am using an audio cleaner to break down the background noise and boost the quality of sound on the evp itself.  I also present the evp to my other team members and we all talk about what we think the evp is actually saying.  Sometimes when I reverse the EVP it also says something different, which I can't quite figure that one out myself.  How can an evp say one thing, but when you reverse it, it says something different?  It's doesn't sound like a reverse record playing garbage, it is an actual word. As for cross over talk, I've been using it for 2 years, so my ears have adjusted to the sound.  Some words come out really clear, like when my girlfriend said the word Heaven, it was clear as day.

The problem is the subtitles. In your video it looked as if you were assuming words right away. Not "discussing and talking about what the 'EVP' s actually are saying". When you can come up with a conversation with the dead that doesn't need subtitles or have words repeated by you it will be something. It has been proven long ago that you can sugest someone is hearing something and then they in fact do.

#32    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 09 August 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

Can you tell me the number? This Sounds to good to be true. Id like to experiment with this

Sure if you interested in messing with an AM/FM autotuner. As I said, They use to have it where you called the AM/FM Autotuner up with a phone line (Imagine seeing a late night TV advertisement telling people to call on their phone to speak with a GHOST (results vairy)

Here is instructions to add and contact the AM/FM Autotuner.

1. Have skype (if so you half way there)
2. Load Skype (awesome instructions so far huh!)
3. Left click Contacts, Then Left click Add contacts (by the way, Did you know potatos are tasty?)
4. A window will appear, do not be scared this is normal and unparanormal. Look for Full Name, Type crossovertalk (With no spaces).
5. On the right side you should see a gray words that say VIEW, left click it.
6. You get to choose 3 FM/AM auto tuners. Left click add contact.
7. Go back to main Skype window.
8. On your left look for Cross Over Talk, Left click it.
9. Press Call Phone.
10. Wait, Wait some more if you get to listen to the FM/AM Autotuner go to number 11.
11. Enjoy listening to the AM/FM autotuner.

Btw Did i some how forget to mention that this ITC is really an FM/AM Autotuner and has been proven time and again that Spirit Boxes, ITCs, franks Box, Ghost Box is just an Autotuner for fm/am/cell signals?

Edited by Brian Topp, 09 August 2012 - 06:19 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#33    keriannlester

keriannlester

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:48 AM

View Postdrpaxton, on 09 August 2012 - 05:10 AM, said:

The problem is the subtitles. In your video it looked as if you were assuming words right away. Not "discussing and talking about what the 'EVP' s actually are saying". When you can come up with a conversation with the dead that doesn't need subtitles or have words repeated by you it will be something. It has been proven long ago that you can sugest someone is hearing something and then they in fact do.
I do understand, it's like when you take a picture and you see a face in the picture, you tell people about what you see before they even look at the picture, then they will see it too.  I only put in the words because it's hard to understand what is being said if you have never used cross over talk before.I do agree with you though.

#34    Camarel

Camarel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:14 AM

View Postkeriannlester, on 11 August 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

I do understand, it's like when you take a picture and you see a face in the picture, you tell people about what you see before they even look at the picture, then they will see it too.  I only put in the words because it's hard to understand what is being said if you have never used cross over talk before.I do agree with you though.

You're saying it as if it's abnormal that the mere mortals like me have never used cross over talk (wtf that is ) Fair enough!

#35    TheEVPman

TheEVPman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Just because we can't see it, dosen't mean it's not there.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

ITCs are possible in many forms. They decide, we don't. I've been at it 30 yrs and used all kinds of equipment for ITCs. Results varried. Some good some not good. Anything is possible until proven not to  be so.

#36    camochick

camochick

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

• Just Lovley.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

View Postdrpaxton, on 07 August 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

So...as someone who has little knowledge about Skype and has never used it, here is what I am understanding.  If you have a Skype account, you can activate something called Crossover Talk that lets you talk to the dead?? Do they claim this is real or just fun? Have others had 'real' talk to the deat experiences with this? How does Skype claim they pull this off.

Seriously, someone e-mail Skype and ask them how they've managed to talk to the dead and how its not ALL OVER THE NEWS? -_- *disappointment*

*HUGS*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users