Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chris Hayes says he's sorry

soldiers hayes msnbc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,065 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

http://www.weeklysta...oes_645956.html

MSNBC host Chris Hayes has issued an apology one day after saying on national television that he is "uncomfortable" with calling fallen soldiers "heroes."

But in seeking to discuss the civilian-military divide and the social distance between those who fight and those who don't, I ended up reinforcing it, conforming to a stereotype of a removed pundit whose views are not anchored in the very real and very wrenching experience of this long decade of war. And for that I am truly sorry.

I'm glad he was able to Man-Up and admit he was being an A-Hole. Politics and ideology aside, let's not go after the men and women dying in service to our nation by taking away the Hero title that so many have earned.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#2    Socio

Socio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Chris Hayes is a disgrace to humanity, that pencil pushing wuss of a desk jockey should be forced to go to Afghanistan as a War correspondent and ride along with our troops it would be life altering for him to see it first hand that is if he does not drown in his own fear tears first.

Also tagged with soldiers, hayes, msnbc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users