Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Telepathic Bigfoot Research

bigfoot telepathy

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,795 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 08 November 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

Yeah, but I don't want him to git, I want to keep him.......forever.
Then your going to need a ton (metric or English) ton of Zagnut bars. It is well known that Bigfoot is putty in the hand when fed zagnut bars.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#62    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 08 November 2012 - 06:46 AM, said:

Then your going to need a ton (metric or English) ton of Zagnut bars. It is well known that Bigfoot is putty in the hand when fed zagnut bars.

Yeah, but if you shoot one then you don't need all those Zagnuts to carry around. Dead ones don't eat much.

#63    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 November 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Personally, I don't see BF being telepathic. If telepathy was real, I think we'd see it in the general human population, and we don't. Not in any recognizable way. And... being a identical twin, I think if telepathy was real, I'd remember practicing it with my twin, which I did not.

Joan Ocean cracks me up.

I believe Telepathy is real but when people start hearing voices in there head Society deems that they are they are Sociopath etc.,(I may be using the term wrong but we learned about it in General Psyh). Which most people don't wanna be labeled as such.

Also tagged with bigfoot, telepathy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users