Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moth dead people question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    someone333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

I've been really thinking about someone I really liked 2 years ago who commited suicide by jumping infront of train
one night ive almost cried when thinking about that person then I asked (in my mind) that person things and such
and then I looked at the window and suddenly there was a moth on the window trying to get inside, i had really strange feeling it was that person or something i dont know
dont think im crazy or anything i was just wondering what are some thoughts about this thing
if you just want to joke or troll or whatever dont bother with it please
thank you

#2    TheNightOwl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

I'm not sure about moths, but I have read that in some cultures it is believed that butterflies are the spirits of deceased loved ones.

#3    Winter Summer

Winter Summer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

• You're not where you left yourself.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

Your loved one sent the moth as validation.  "I hear the thoughts you send.  Thank you."

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been said before.

#4    Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

When you think of a dead loved one, or close friend and then something happens shortly afterwards, you do question whether or not it is connected. It is only natural.  
However, I would be rather dubious of a moth trying to get in through the window. This is a normal and regular occurence as moths are attracted to light.
Had it been something not quite so normal, and there was no other rational explanation, then perhaps it is possible a spirit could be involved. :)

#5    someone333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

okay I was curious because in the movie "in hell" (2003) something like that happened and the main actor thought it was his wife reinarnated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users