Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Big Bang (Kpop Band) and relation to Satanism


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Apopo

Apopo

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

This is a video I found in Youtube claming that Big Bang, a popular Kpop band is related to Satan. Kinda like Lady Gaga when it first came out.

Link --->

Tell me what you think. Hopefully there will be credible evidence proving this video wrong, since it's so hard to explain to my friend that God and Satan actually do not exist.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#2    Apopo

Apopo

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

Found another one here --->

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,586 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

Ok, so any image of an owl is satanic, sitting on a throne is also satanic, and "third-eye" meditation is satanic too.

Moloch is a satanic God? So who is like this Satan guy I hear about?


The video reeks of ignorance. Labelling things satanic just for the hell of it.


Edit: The video has dislikes disabled and comments must be approved. What a surprise.

Edited by Rlyeh, 30 May 2012 - 02:42 PM.


#4    RazielKTB

RazielKTB

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined:20 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:EU

  • :D

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

:D


#5    PsychicPanda

PsychicPanda

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:30 May 2012

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

They are just doing that because they want to be talked about. They want to be popular. Like some other artists too.


#6    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Joined:16 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Kish, Sumer

  • Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

Jay-Z And Kanye To?? Oh Nooooo!!! :no:

Seriously, I Wonder Who In The Music Industry Did Not Sell Their Souls To The Devil :rolleyes:

By Doing Yoga You Are Opening Yourself To The Demonic Realm?? This Has To Be The Best One I've Heard So Far ..
And What's The Fixation With Owls?! Ever Since The 4th Kind Came Out, People Started Going Way Over The Top With Owls ..

Kids Are Just Trying To Be Trendy And Famous .. That's All IMO ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#7    manacaca

manacaca

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined:03 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CA

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:44 AM

This reminds me of Harry Potter being too "witchy" for some people.


#8    Apopo

Apopo

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ikr. I still can't explain the "6" symbol they did, unless they were doing it for attention or something.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#9    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,663 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

View PostNinhursag, on 30 May 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

Jay-Z And Kanye To?? Oh Nooooo!!! :no:

Seriously, I Wonder Who In The Music Industry Did Not Sell Their Souls To The Devil :rolleyes:

By Doing Yoga You Are Opening Yourself To The Demonic Realm?? This Has To Be The Best One I've Heard So Far ..
And What's The Fixation With Owls?! Ever Since The 4th Kind Came Out, People Started Going Way Over The Top With Owls ..

Kids Are Just Trying To Be Trendy And Famous .. That's All IMO ..

The owl goes back much further than the fourth kind, the owl is representative of sacred, or forbbiden knowlege being passed to mortals by messengers of the gods, specifically the owl was the companion to Athena, greek goddess of wisdom.  There is a giant statue of an owl in a place called the bohemian grove outside of San Francisco where reportedly our leaders and elite businesmen hold ceremonies, and this same owl's image is also concealed within the artwork of the one dollar bill.


#10    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

    tinfoil

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:down under

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

ugh. i need a shower...

look.. something is obviously going on here..

the people who put this video together are a bit obtuse though.. referencing shiva to buddhism then correcting it to hinduism.. i get the impression someone has been in their ear, pumping them with info, but there was too much info and the way they've relayed it back to us was a little haphazard

i don't know.. if you like this kind of study you might want to look at further videos, such as the one where pink does a mock masonic initiation ritual onstage.. how about the many madonna, brittany and xtina pseudo-rituals, or maybe the one where lady gaga talks about the egg ritual with jay leno?

i don't know.. maybe bieber and this new influx of clones are just the second wave of morons who copied and pasted the first wave of this crap, that we saw earlier from folks like rhianna, beyonce, jay z, 30 seconds to mars, etc

maybe it is all just bull****.. but it's disturbing bull**** nonetheless

if i had kids i wouldn't want them exposed to this stuff, that's all i can say with any certainty..

[edit]
the clock is ticking... how soon will this be relegated to the conspiracy and secret society forum?

Edited by unit, 31 May 2012 - 05:49 PM.

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#11    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 3,920 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

View Postunit, on 31 May 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

ugh. i need a shower...

look.. something is obviously going on here..

the people who put this video together are a bit obtuse though.. referencing shiva to buddhism then correcting it to hinduism.. i get the impression someone has been in their ear, pumping them with info, but there was too much info and the way they've relayed it back to us was a little haphazard

i don't know.. if you like this kind of study you might want to look at further videos, such as the one where pink does a mock masonic initiation ritual onstage.. how about the many madonna, brittany and xtina pseudo-rituals, or maybe the one where lady gaga talks about the egg ritual with jay leno?

i don't know.. maybe bieber and this new influx of clones are just the second wave of morons who copied and pasted the first wave of this crap, that we saw earlier from folks like rhianna, beyonce, jay z, 30 seconds to mars, etc

maybe it is all just bull****.. but it's disturbing bull**** nonetheless

if i had kids i wouldn't want them exposed to this stuff, that's all i can say with any certainty..

[edit]
the clock is ticking... how soon will this be relegated to the conspiracy and secret society forum?

If I had kids I wouldn't want them listen to this either... it's clearly terrible music.

Is anybody really swayed by any of this claptrap? Why do these people still bother with all their "satanic" crap. (The people who made the video, i mean.) Quite living in your little fantasy world and join the rest of us in reality. It's a lot more fun. Of course, I'm sure the devil has gotten to me. Oh no.....

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#12    Apopo

Apopo

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

First it was rock and Lady gaga, now this...
Anyway, thanks for clarifying about the owl part.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#13    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

    tinfoil

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:down under

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

Quote

Is anybody really swayed by any of this claptrap? Why do these people still bother with all their "satanic" crap. (The people who made the video, i mean.) Quite living in your little fantasy world and join the rest of us in reality. It's a lot more fun. Of course, I'm sure the devil has gotten to me. Oh no.....
ah.. well.. thanks for differentiating between myself and the videos author (i think)

i get you on the 'satanic crap' .. no contention there.. but you can clearly see the guy meditating in such a way that (to my mind at least) it seems quite aggressive and counterproductive.. i think the aim here is to send people down the wrong track.. i don't see how the two mix?

..i'm always curious as to who's actually got the correct grasp on reality..

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#14    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Joined:16 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Kish, Sumer

  • Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostOverSword, on 31 May 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

The owl goes back much further than the fourth kind, the owl is representative of sacred, or forbbiden knowlege being passed to mortals by messengers of the gods, specifically the owl was the companion to Athena, greek goddess of wisdom.  There is a giant statue of an owl in a place called the bohemian grove outside of San Francisco where reportedly our leaders and elite businesmen hold ceremonies, and this same owl's image is also concealed within the artwork of the one dollar bill.

Yes I Am Familiar With All Of That :)

I'm Just Saying That Owls Came To Be Popular All Over Again In Recent Times .. I See Them On Key Chains, Rings, And Necklaces All The Time ..
And It Definitely Doesn't Have To Be Associated With Something Negative As The Video Is Trying To Imply ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#15    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Joined:16 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Kish, Sumer

  • Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

And Why Would Ancient Egyptian And Babylonian Religions As Well As Buddhism Be Fake Religions?? Coz That's What The 2nd Video Says ..

Who's To Say Which Religion Is Fake Or Not?!
That's Nonsense ..

I'm Sure They're Not Fake To Those Who Practices(ed) Them ..
To A Non- Christian, Christianism Could Be Fake Too Then ..

:td:  To The Person Who Made These Videos ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users