Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The 2012 Bilderberg Conference

bilderberg bilderberg group bilderberg meeting bilderberg 2012 bilderberg conference

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

The 2012 Bilderberg Conference

Chantilly's Westfields Marriott hotel is the site of an “unprecedented” security crackdown as the world’s richest and most powerful arrive for the annual Bilderberg conference.

Hundreds of demonstrators are expected to protest the highly secretive gathering, which kicks off Thursday and lasts through the weekend. The off-the-record meeting, well known in conspiracy lore but typically given little to no media attention each year, once again will bring together heads of state, billionaire bankers, leading businessmen and other international movers and shakers.

A perimeter of about a half-mile has been set up around the Northern Virginia hotel, and all non-Bilderberg guests reportedly were kicked out of their rooms. A photographer for The Washington Times was told by law enforcement Wednesday that any attempt to get close to the building would result in arrest.

The official Bilderberg guest list is kept under wraps, as are the specific topics for discussion. Rumored to be at the top of the agenda this year is the European financial crisis.

Frequent attendees, including Henry A. Kissinger and David Rockefeller, are expected again. A copy of last year’s guest list, leaked to a journalist covering the conference, offers a window into just how much influence Bilderberg guests wield.

Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, World Bank President Robert B. Zoellick, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Greek Minister of Finance George Papaconstantinou were reportedly among those in attendance at the 2011 meeting in Switzerland.

Global business titans, government officials and political figures rounded out the guest list of more than 100, though skeptics suspect dozens of names, especially of high-profile individuals, are kept off of it.

The Bilderberg organization releases virtually no information about the meeting.
Its website, bilderbergmeetings.org, states that the yearly conference “is a small, flexible, informal and off-the-record international forum in which different viewpoints can be expressed and mutual understanding enhanced.”

Critics say the organization’s benign description doesn’t come close to reality. It is at the Bilderberg’s annual meeting, they argue, that the world’s real rulers make major decisions with global implications, such as choosing future political leaders surreptitiously.

Some say the group also is laying the groundwork for an eventual one-world government, for plans to impose worldwide population control, and for using such global issues as climate change to repeal democracy or free speech.

Source (Full Article)

Further Resources

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

That would be a good place for an asteriod to hit.

Given the impressive list of attendies it's funny that there is barely, if any mention of this in the main stream media.

#3    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostOverSword, on 31 May 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Given the impressive list of attendies it's funny that there is barely, if any mention of this in the main stream media.

Especially in today's world where the group can't even hide it's existence anymore. And even if the mainstream media does make mention of it, they'd do so in passing - as if it's no big deal despite the number of "elite" attendees at the meeting every year.

It's bizarre that a conference of this kind could be occurring as we speak, and yet the mainstream media makes no mention of it. It isn't right.

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

Don't you guys find it rather odd that the story pushing the idea that it's "hardly ever mentioned in the mainstream media" is from the mainstream media?

I've seen references to the meeting on pretty much every news site I've visited today - shockingly secret!

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,757 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostRafterman, on 31 May 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Don't you guys find it rather odd that the story pushing the idea that it's "hardly ever mentioned in the mainstream media" is from the mainstream media?

I've seen references to the meeting on pretty much every news site I've visited today - shockingly secret!
I also find it a bit odd that the world's greatest conglomeration of Billionaires would need to rent out a Marriot.  It will be interesting to see if any photographers capture the famous, filthy rich on cam.  I wouldn't be surprised to find the whole thing was a diversion from where the real meeting was being held.....or for that matter, it could even just be an elaborate joke.  Those dastardly 1% ers are like that, ya know? :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#6    ohio_traveler

ohio_traveler

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:29 PM

I wonder if Alex Jones plans on staging another event nearby ??

#7    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostRafterman, on 31 May 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

The meeting itself is no longer "shockingly secret!" No one has said it is anymore (thanks to the internet - and even then it's only been in more recent years that the "secrecy" label has been shed a bit). Nonetheless, if it weren't for people that oppose this gathering there would be far less mainstream "references" to the meeting than there all ready is - contrary to your statements above.

Also, merely "referencing" the meeting is far from reporting on it. Please show me, or tell me, of one mainstream news outlet on television that reported on this conference. Then, if you are able to find any, please direct me to any that did an in-depth report on what actually takes place at the Bilderberg meetings.

If you could direct me to a mainstream news outlet's website that gives an in-depth report on what goes on at this meeting I'd like to see that as well.

When I do a Google News search for "Bilderberg" the only links to anything that could be considered mainstream outlets about the gathering is to The Washington Times and The Huffington Post. There is nothing from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN, USAToday, FOX, and numerous numbers of newspapers.

The main thing I've seen discussed on these stations today is the John Edwards trial with nothing at all being said in regards to Bilderberg.

#8    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:47 AM

WEARECHANGE's Luke Rudkowski released 12 new video's today where he confronts some popular players on the world stage about the Bilderberg conferences.

Watch what they have to say....... and enjoy!

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#9    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:48 AM

Listen to Luke interview this *Snip* from msnbc....

Enjoy!

Edited by Karlis, 01 June 2012 - 04:22 AM.
Insulting comment deleted

#10    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,508 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

Nothing to see here folks move along... all we have here is private interest groups buying politicians and making your vote a joke, move along.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 01 June 2012 - 03:52 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#11    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

This video should worry many viewers.  

CNN's founder Ted Turner is on record saying the earths population should be reduced to 2 billion people.

When Luke says to Mr. Turner he has 5 kids his reply is, "My youngest is 40.... and the population back then was just 3 billion... we need a one child policy".

#12    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:05 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 01 June 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

Nothing to see here folks move along... all we have here is private interest groups buying politicians and making your vote a joke, move along.

hahha... meanwhile, your newly crowned Premiere of Alberta is there on 'un-official government business' yet Albertan tax payers are footing the 19K bill for her to go there for 4 days.  Read that in the Calgary Herald today.

Look:

Wildrose Leader Danielle Smith is not a fan either, blasting Redford for choosing the "private, invite-only" Bilderberg conference over federal NDP Leader Tom Mulcair's visit to the oilsands today.
"We have somebody who's appointed himself the bully of the block, calling out Alberta's oilsands industry. And rather than meet with him, she's decided to go to a secretive meeting in Virginia?" Smith said.
"I think we have to question her priorities."
Smith added taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for Redford and an aide to attend the conference, which the official Opposition leader chalked up as a $19,000 "networking event" for the premier's post-politics career.
But speaking to reporters on Wednesday before leaving on her four-day trip, Redford said she won't keep secret what issues were discussed at Bilderberg, and "people who have a sophisticated approach to world affairs" understand there's meetings like this across the globe.
"The job of a premier is to advance Alberta's interests around the world, in a number of different forums, and I feel incredibly privileged to have been invited to this."

Read more: http://www.calgaryhe...l#ixzz1wVkcbtW8

#13    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,917 posts

• States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

- Antisthenes.

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:08 AM

I used to be babysat in Chantilly.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#14    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

Here's a good one....

Edited by acidhead, 01 June 2012 - 04:24 AM.

#15    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

Now for some more media personalities....you'll have to turn the volume up to hear this one..... Enjoy!

Watch her ac stupid like she's never heard of Bilderberg.... yeaaaaaahhhhh right Paula.......... keep batting those eyelashes.

Edited by acidhead, 01 June 2012 - 04:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users