Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pot-smoking teen mom arrested

teen mom arrested baby roof

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,086 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

An Arizona mother was arrested early Saturday after accidentally driving with her 5-week-old son in a car seat on the roof of her car.
Catalina Clouser, 19, arrived home after smoking marijuana multiple times and realized her son was missing. The infant was found strapped into his car seat in the middle of a street Saturday around 1 a.m. Saturday but is "perfectly OK," Phoenix police officer James Holmes told The Arizona Republic.

"It appears the suspect put the baby on the roof of the car and drove off, forgetting he was still on the roof," Holmes said in a written statement.

Read More

Duuude, where's my baby?

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#2    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

stupid b****

#3    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,086 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostInsightful Waffles, on 04 June 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

stupid b****
Very much so. Out smoking pot with your baby at 1am? Not cool!

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,634 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

This poor child needs to be cared for OUTSIDE the mother's reach for a considerable time.  And when/IF it is returned to her she should be supervised regularly for drug use.  God's own grace that it wasn't a worse tragedy.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#5    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Drugs had nothing to do with this. This is not marijuana's fault.....this chick is just stupid.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#6    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,086 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

View PostFarmer77, on 04 June 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

Drugs had nothing to do with this. This is not marijuana's fault.....this chick is just stupid.
Drugs affect different people in different ways. So you may not be entirely correct by saying that it's not the drug's fault. I do agree with you on the fact that she is very stupid though.

Posted Image

#7    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

Maybe tattoo "where's my baby" on the back of her hand as part of her punishment.

#8    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 04 June 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

Drugs affect different people in different ways. So you may not be entirely correct by saying that it's not the drug's fault. I do agree with you on the fact that she is very stupid though.

I get your point but she made the decision to smoke pot at 1 in the morning with her child knowing she would have to drive home. ..Clearly she was stupid before the pot LOL

#9    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,380 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

Good to see the old "Oops, I forgot the baby" abandonment trick still being tried by the hard of thinking.  :)

I had to make it home on my own from many strange places as a crawler and then as a toddler.

(Once I could walk they had no chance.)

Edited by Eldorado, 04 June 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#10    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

Something tells me that this girl was stupid before she inhaled.

Edited by Dosojin Midnight, 04 June 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#11    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostEldorado, on 04 June 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Good to see the old "Oops, I forgot the baby" abandonment trick still being tried by the hard of thinking.  :)

I had to make it home on my own from many strange places as a crawler and then as a toddler.

(Once I could walk they had no chance.)

Joe Dirt is that you??

#12    Apollyon3000

Apollyon3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostA Silent Shadow, on 04 June 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Maybe tattoo "where's my baby" on the back of her hand as part of her punishment.

I'd have it tattooed backwards on her forehead too. That way she will see it every time she looks in a mirror and everyone she meets will ask her about it.

#13    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

View PostInsightful Waffles, on 04 June 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

stupid b****

You said it..absolutely..

View Postand then, on 04 June 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

This poor child needs to be cared for OUTSIDE the mother's reach for a considerable time.  And when/IF it is returned to her she should be supervised regularly for drug use.  God's own grace that it wasn't a worse tragedy.
I have to  agree with you...There are women who would give their right arm for a child and have so much trouble to have one... and there are young girls  who will have them easy and not care for them...  Well not all young girls.. but some have no clue..

View PostFarmer77, on 04 June 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

I think she is just plain thick yes...but  when I really stupid person takes  drugs.. it makes it worse... Same with  if you give a really stupid person a lot of alcohol...  train wreck !!

Remember  - Pot  normally  does not effect people like that.. but  give it to a stupid person.and you may witness a train wreck . go figure !!

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#14    ThickasaBrick

ThickasaBrick

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• "Your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick." "I'll judge you all and make damn sure that no-one judges me."
    -Jethro Tull

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

This girl is more than likely stupid enough without marijuana. People who are not "high" do stupid things thousands of times a day. When drugs are involved the media makes it seem like they wouldn't have done that without the influence. This girl was also planning on drinking beer, being under 18, with her infant, and planning on driving home after drinking. Alcohol is 10x the stupidity modifier that marijuana is. Irresponsibility is the bane of America.
If you're old enough for sex, you must accept the responsibility that comes when you practice unsafe sex.

#15    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

View Postjgorman628, on 05 June 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

This girl is more than likely stupid enough without marijuana. People who are not "high" do stupid things thousands of times a day. When drugs are involved the media makes it seem like they wouldn't have done that without the influence. This girl was also planning on drinking beer, being under 18, with her infant, and planning on driving home after drinking. Alcohol is 10x the stupidity modifier that marijuana is. Irresponsibility is the bane of America.
If you're old enough for sex, you must accept the responsibility that comes when you practice unsafe sex.

Well said. :tu:

Just as bad all over the world to be honest.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users