Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

extraterrestrials ufos aliens 2012 galactic civilizations extraterrestrials galactic humans aliens ufos

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91    rcarp89

rcarp89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 07 June 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

I respect greatly the fact that you attempted my suggestion, I would only add that it is more a matter of truly believing that you will see a spaceship when you ask to see one and also that the Galactic Federation of Light will in no way show you more than you are ready to see, they do not wish to cause fear in anyone.  So I would say have patience, if it is truly a desire of yours to see a spaceship.  And as a last note, you might try also imagining what it would feel like to see a spaceship while you are asking to see one.  It truly does make me happy to know that you tried asking them, and I know they will show themselves to you if it is something your really desire and are looking forward to seeing.

This is my issue here, I would love everything you are saying to be true, I've looked at your website, about claims how 2012 is the year for action and how certain long-standing plans are going to take place, I have an open mind. I believe in UFO's, however my issue here is that you say that people have to truthfully believe before they could see these ships. In my own mind now I would be ready for that, for any day now to see a mass media announcement that aliens are real and have landed, to see one for myself. I have tried what you suggested, however I can honestly say in 3 nights of looking out my window, all I have seen are clouds and stars.

I believe in aliens and UFO's, after all of the evidence from many of the testimonies from the people at The Disclosure Project and many other sources. And from an inherent sense of simply just knowing and believing. Like I said, I would love everything you are saying to be a reality, however saying people need to truly 'believe' before action takes place seems to mirror a lot of major religions and sects which lure people in the exact same way. I want to see a UFO and any extra-dimensional, space dwelling beings would be able to truly know that, and it has not taken place.

These are the doubts I have about what you are stating as your truth. I'm not trying to slander your beliefs at all, however I am just trying to convey how it looks from my perspective.

#92    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostHazzard, on 07 June 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

You say this as if its a good thing?! People are notorious for being fantasy prone. FPP is a person who experience such things as psychic powers, out-of-body experiences, UFO experiences, energy healing, false memories, automatic writing, night terrors, religious visions and messages, multiple personalities, and hallucinations. Our brain and senses is our greatest asset, but can also be a quite the oppisite promited to run free.

This is where science comes in. So that we dont have to train our brains to choose what to  "believe".  I need science to to tell me that this is real.

I dont want to believe, I want to know.
I can agree with you that the brain and senses are one of our greatest assets. And yes if used in a non cohesive manner, it could create a lot of harm. In the end, It all depends upon the perspective of the individual as well. I did not believe in aliens a few years ago, I was one of the biggest skeptics out there. After my first encounter with a craft, my belief was changed. It simply became a knowing for that they existed. The many experiences that were had after made it certain for me, to the point I no longer needed to believe, now I know. But I can only know for myself. I cannot and never will speak for others. I didnt believe that I could have contact via sighting, but I changed my core beliefs, and it went from believing to a knowing. Where you cannot walk, you crawl. Where you cannot run, you walk. Inch by inch, little by little.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#93    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

It must be fun living in a fantasy world, lying to the masses for attention. meh

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#94    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,368 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 08 June 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

It must be fun living in a fantasy world, lying to the masses for attention. meh

Well, if you're a mental case. :) :)

#95    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 07 June 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

No no no, I was nominated first fair and square!  I'll take the brunt of what they have to offer and happily report back my experiences. :unsure2:

:P

Posted Image

View PostbooNyzarC, on 07 June 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

Oh alright, if there are any nefarious probings involved, please do take psyche before me...  :lol:

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#96    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:31 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 07 June 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

Just throwing it out there, but so far, science hasn't been to tell us that anything that we are experiencing is even real at all.  The brain offers no proof at all that the outside world really exists, in fact, all the brain does is receive continuous signals about the body's state of chemical balance, temperature, oxygen consumption, along with a stream of nerve impulses.  This mass of raw data is then turned by the brain into what we experience around us everyday.  For all we know, life is just a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Do you have kids?

Mine have an imagination that I could not possibly posses. Where would that come from?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users