Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The Disappearance of Louis Le Prince

unsolved missing true crime

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

I love your true crime threads, they are always so interesting! Where do you find all these stories?? I would love to just pick your brain!

#32    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

Thank you Viviana, glad you like my threads, I appreciate the comment. :tu:

Well I have discovered hundreds of interesting cases by reading books, simple as that. I have 97 books or Encyclopedias about True Crime/Killers/Unsolved Cases/Organized Crime, and the more I buy books the more I discover new cases. :)

If you want to discover hundreds of cases then I recommend these 5 books. In my opinion these books are a must if, like me, you enjoy reading about crimes. All 5 are available on Amazon.com for a good price:

The Encyclopedia of Unsolved Crimes, by Michael Newton - Over 800 unsolved cases are presented in this book, a must-buy.

The Encyclopedia of American Crime, by Carl Sifakis - Hundreds of cases/killers are profiled in this book, most of them from the late 1800's and early 1900's.

The Almanac of World Crime, by Jay Robert Nash - Hundreds of cases/killers/gangs from all over the world are profiled, lot of obscure cases.

The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, by Michael Newton - Hundreds of Serial Killers are profiled, plus a section about Unidentified killers from all over the world.

The Mammoth Book of Bizarre Crimes, by Robin Odell - Collection of 300 bizarre cases from all over the world.

Edited by JonathanVonErich, 18 August 2012 - 10:02 PM.

Also tagged with unsolved, missing, true crime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users