Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#4186    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,387 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Post747400, on 12 November 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

Is he having a laugh there? Surely he's having a laugh at the gullible who see UFOs everywhere. He can't really be completely unaware of ideas like perspective, can here? :unsure2:
[...]
I'm not sure about that nowadays, cause... just look (if you have time to waste) morphing aircraft/plane on YT, and comments below.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#4187    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,538 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 12 November 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

I'm not sure about that nowadays, cause... just look (if you have time to waste) morphing aircraft/plane on YT, and comments below.
Oh dear, i know. Sometimes people don't seem to grasp that zooming in very very hard on something a long way away will make it look a bit fuzzy.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4188    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,387 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

View Post747400, on 12 November 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

Oh dear, i know. Sometimes people don't seem to grasp that zooming in very very hard on something a long way away will make it look a bit fuzzy.
But most of the time it represents "best evidence"... Ah, J.Maussan... he fond of that.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#4189    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 November 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

I have been busy trying to find any further footage resembling Denbigh and Fraserburgh.  In doing so I came across this:

Breaking News UFO Sightings Witnessed by Hundreds Over Myrtle Beach August 26, 2012 Watch

Not obviously the same object but what's interesting is that apparently there have been quite a few video's taken of this object in that area recently (South Carolina?).

This makes is a good candidate for the thread in it's own right I thought.

Just a word of warning, the camera operators get a little excited and are not fussy how they express themselves.
That one looks like an airplane approaching with it's landing lights on.  If I had been on the beach and saw that I doubt I would have even picked up my camera.  The small light is likely a small aircraft reflecting light.
The audio sounds very and overdubbed after the fact.  The video also ends suspiciously when it would have likely become apparent it was an aircraft.
This one doesn't spark any interest in me.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4190    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 November 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

There is quite a bit of footage on sightings in this area.  This one interests me and it's a shame there was no zoomed footage:

UFOs Spotted at Myrtle Beach, SC, Pilot Says - October 19, 2011

One more showing the lights blinking out:

ufo over myrtle beach ocean
The first video could be some Chinese lanterns.

The second one appears to have flashing navigation lights...looks like a plane to me.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4191    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,538 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 13 November 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

The first video could be some Chinese lanterns.

The second one appears to have flashing navigation lights...looks like a plane to me.
Indeed, as he himself says, its' jumping about all over the place because it's a hand held camera, and there's clearly (insofar as anything can be made out clearly) lights winking in a regular pattern, and when there's lights winking in a regular pattern, I think you can probably say plane or Aircraft.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4192    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,273 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

yeah we need something more like THIS...... :innocent:

#4193    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

View Postbee, on 13 November 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

yeah we need something more like THIS...... :innocent:

I gurantee you the sceptics would find some earthly answer for that to :w00t:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4194    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Footage comparable to Fraserburgh and Denbigh.  This time taken in Yuma Arizona, Aug 2012:

News Report - UFOs in Yuma, Arizona August 15, 2012

Posted Image

Much better footage of the same sighting coming up.  This definitely resembles the Fraserburgh and Denbigh sightings.  Stand by.

Edited by zoser, 13 November 2012 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image

#4195    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,972 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 13 November 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

Footage comparable to Fraserburgh and Denbigh.  This time taken in Yuma Arizona, Aug 2015:

Damn, so that video is from the future?  ET and time travel in one event!  Discussion over!!!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4196    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

UFL Unidentified Flying Lights over Yuma AZ 8-15-12 vid 1

UFL Unidentified Flying Lights over Yuma AZ 8-15-12 vid 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 13 November 2012 - 07:44 PM.

Posted Image

#4197    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 13 November 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

Damn, so that video is from the future?  ET and time travel in one event!  Discussion over!!!

Yes it's all over; you can go back to bed now.

Posted Image

#4198    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Some guy has stitched together 6 separate clips of it; whether is is the Denbigh or Fraserburgh object is one issue, but regardless of that question it stands out in it's own right as being a very well witnessed sighting.

6 Vids Same UFO OVNIS in Yuma AZ Aug 15th Amazing Display of American Space Technology!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4199    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Flares zoser...  come on already...

#4200    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 13 November 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Flares zoser...  come on already...

Take another look; look at the shape of the object; compare with the object seen in the Denbigh and Fraserburgh footage.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users