Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Scientists Can't Explain Mysterious Structure

mysterious archaeology strange ancient unexplained

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:29 PM

The Rock Lake pyramids are real, and there have been images taken of them by scuba divers- usually not very good ones because usually the lake is kind of murky. I grew up in the area, and every once in a while one of the local newspapers would run a story about some scuba diver checking the lake out. Usually the article would mention other dives. I think there was a scan done in the 80's too, but that memory is really hazy since I was pretty young at the time.
I just don't find them all that mysterious... A few thousand years ago there was a whole settlement in the area when copper trade was running high.. They probably just built some of their pyramids when the lake level was low, and it later got flooded. No biggie, wouldn't be the first or last time we built something that eventually ended up under water.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#17    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

it seems the Rock lake "pyramids"  are shaped like this ..  rocklakepyramidphoto.gif

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

Also tagged with mysterious, archaeology, strange, ancient, unexplained

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users