Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Top Researcher Claims Bermuda Triangle Solved

bermuda triangle mystery disappearances unexplained

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    chimaybliss

chimaybliss

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

According to one of the most reknowned researchers in the Bermuda Triangle area, the mystery of the disappearances has finally been solved.  The solution is not what you would have expected though ......

http://nutshellurl.c...TriangleMystery

#2    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

A large magnetic yellow crystal? Really?

And here I thought that the reports of missing or crashed planes/ships were because of the high traffic trading/tourist route that exists in the area that statistically is no more 'dangerous' than any other area of similar traffic. Hmmm.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Unknown title error

• 3,233 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

I thought methane released from underwater were causing ships to sink and planes to fall... crap now I can't remember if it was methane... it was some gas that could be responsible. I seen a documentary trying to find alternative causes and the one that effecting both planes and ships was gas bubbling to the surface... was interesting. The gas is present under the ocean floor. But hmmm magnetic crystal you say.... any precedence for crystals with magnetic properties we could discuss further... BTW my above gas explanation is only one possible/plausible scenario by no means have I stated this as the answer.

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#4    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:17 AM

View PostAus Der Box Skeptisch, on 07 June 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

I thought methane released from underwater were causing ships to sink and planes to fall... crap now I can't remember if it was methane... it was some gas that could be responsible. I seen a documentary trying to find alternative causes and the one that effecting both planes and ships was gas bubbling to the surface... was interesting. The gas is present under the ocean floor. But hmmm magnetic crystal you say.... any precedence for crystals with magnetic properties we could discuss further... BTW my above gas explanation is only one possible/plausible scenario by no means have I stated this as the answer.

Hey ADBS, you were right, methane is the theoretical culprit. I believe it's a possibility but I can't imagine that such an event(s) could be responsible for all (or even a majority) of incidents.

http://dsc.discovery...20/methane.html  <--- Discovery Channel: Giant Bubbles Could Sink Ships.   (BTW, why can't we name our links any more, I miss that feature.)

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5    Doctor manhattan

Doctor manhattan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books.
    -sigmund frued

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:25 AM

so he's seen the crystle but when he took scientist down to see it all they could see was a mound where he claims it has been covered by sand..... :whistle:

#6    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Unknown title error

• 3,233 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

Couldn't we just use a compass to find it... seems to me the needle would point directly to its strongest magnetic source.
And to the above about sinking all planes and ships.  Your quite right it statistically should not account for all. Though it is a natural explanation for some cases and probably balances out the equation when averaging human error versus outside cause.

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#7    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• 2012 not the end. just the beging of the war aginst demons. "So lock and load! Take as many as you can with you!"

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Postserial slasher, on 07 June 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

so he's seen the crystle but when he took scientist down to see it all they could see was a mound where he claims it has been covered by sand..... :whistle:

If he did find it. we could harness that power and use it for good. we could learn alot from such a object if it turns out it was real.

#8    thalassinus

thalassinus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

so he say's "

The

crystal

was very large and Walters claims he thinks it is the biggest one piece

crystal

ever found."  
so...bigger than the Naica crystal cave's crystals??.....because they are pretty big....

and then the picture of a ...cardboard or origami crystal is terrible......

i want to believe...... but i just dont :(

"Hate is easy, Love takes courage."

#9    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:26 AM

I'm very disappointed if this crystal isn't part of an UFO or at least of some very unknown or mysterious origin.

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#10    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

why didn't this guy break off a piece of the crystal, take a picture, or anything else to prove what he found?
i searched his name in google and there are a lot of Mike Walters, but i couldn't find THIS mike walters anywhere.

chimaybliss, why did you post this on 4-4-11 on abovetopsecret and now your posting it here all of a sudden?

http://www.abovetops...hread684659/pg1

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

"After finding the crystal for the first time, Walters made repeated dives at the site and did numerous tests on the crystal.  He had a feeling that the crystal might have strange properties and according to some tests he is said to have done, the piece does seem to display abnormal characteristics.  One of the most bizarre features is the fact that anything metal that gets within 50 feet of the crystal is drawn straight towards it.  Anything electronic malfunctions anywhere near the crystal too."

Has he published these tests anywhere? Does he even have a picture of the crystal?

Edit: Black Mesa got a sample of the crystal http://half-life.wik...iki/Xen_crystal

Edited by Rlyeh, 14 June 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#12    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

Here: "So far, no one besides Mr Walter’s and two of his colleagues have actually seen the crystal so...."

this sounds like the biggest publicity-generating crock of bull Ive heard in a long long time.

it's called, "The sound of money"

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

Also tagged with bermuda, triangle, mystery, disappearances, unexplained

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users