Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

Baltic Anomaly Updates.

• Please log in to reply
586 replies to this topic

#46    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 09 June 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

if you dig sumthing up you .. and if  you are not sure what it is .you could assume what  it is........and that you  need more time to confirm ,that it is what they think it is...  
you dont say... WOW i m amazed WOW !  okay this is what we do . we alrdy taken pictures and all .. lets wait a week before we release it !
uhhhhh? (-o='.'=)-O (x'.'=) HELLLLLO?
ooh its nature wow i m so amazed..... uhhhhh? (-o='.'=)-O (x'.'=) HELLLLLO?
ship wrecked . russian .....wow i m amazed ! uhhhhh? (-o='.'=)-O (x'.'=) HELLLLLO?
Lost civilisation ... wow i am amazed !! lets tell the world a week later ! uhhhhh? (-o='.'=)-O (x'.'=) HELLLLLO?
UFO .. wow amazed ... 1 week cover up ! uhhhhh? (-o='.'=)-O (x'.'=) HELLLLLO? correct one ! 1 week later = news= we were so amazed . by the fact that it is possible . that nature could create such a wonderfull rock formation ! at the bottom of the sea . ! SURE !!! i would believe it ! sureeee ....

Wow.. Just wow.

If they were planning on covering anything up, why the hell would they even release info that they were going back to investigate? Why would they say that they are "amazed" by what they have found?

#47    Vance665

Vance665

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:50 PM

I read that post twice and I still don't know what it said.

Edited by Vance665, 09 June 2012 - 10:51 PM.

#48    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostVance665, on 09 June 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

I read that post twice and I still don't know what it said.

Hahaha, I know man.

I think he was trying to relay his opinions on the matter in an overly sarcastic manner.

#49    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,390 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

I could be wrong, but I think temporarily withholding information is common practice when an expedition involves investors.
The investors want, and deserve, first stab.
And, more analysis is often needed. Say, for example, they report that the structure is metal. So what! Half the world will shout UFO and the other half will shout wartime shipwreck. Serves no purpose at all.
Let the divers and scientists do their work. IT TAKES TIME.

Besides which, it's just a big Oreo cookie anyway.

#50    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:27 AM

From wikipedia....

"The Baltic Sea somewhat resembles ariverbed, with two tributaries, the Gulf of Finlandand Gulf of Bothnia. Geological surveys show that before the Pleistocene instead of the Baltic Sea, there was a wide plain around a big river called the Eridanos. Several glaciationepisodes during the Pleistocene scooped out the river bed into the sea basin. By the time of the last, or Eemian Stage (MIS 5e), the Eemian sea was in place. Instead of a true sea, the Baltic can even today also be understood as the common estuary of all rivers flowing into it."

So if i'm understanding this geological history correctly...the site of the anomaly could once upon a time in antiquity been on dry land!
Which begs the question...UFO...Natural rock formation...or Atlantis??   :whistle:.. :w00t:

God i'm becoming more intrigued by the minute! lol.

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

#51    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

i really wanna noe wat tat USO is but i just cant shake the feeling tat its gonna turn out to be something not really exciting like a sunken warship or a natural formation

#52    Troublehalf

Troublehalf

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:17 AM

View Postpallidin, on 09 June 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

I could be wrong, but I think temporarily withholding information is common practice when an expedition involves investors.
The investors want, and deserve, first stab.
And, more analysis is often needed. Say, for example, they report that the structure is metal. So what! Half the world will shout UFO and the other half will shout wartime shipwreck. Serves no purpose at all.
Let the divers and scientists do their work. IT TAKES TIME.

Besides which, it's just a big Oreo cookie anyway.

Yes it takes time for analysis, but you don't need to have a degree in anything to know the difference between a rock and a man-made object. The details are in the analysis, but it's perfectly easy to go "Yup, that's rock for sure" and go further from there. We have near instantaneous communication methods at our disposal, even if investors get "first stab", it shouldn't take more than a few hours of ringing/emailing people to go "Yeah, it's a rock, not a UFO/Gas deposit/building/ship" or whatever. Which then begs the question, why can't they just say "It's a rock" and end the speculation and the intrigue. Even if it is a rock and they say it's a rock, some people won't believe that it is. They'll believe a cover-up is in place. The week long delay will just add fuel to that fire....

However, saying all this.... I'm sure they are being asked what it is by government officials for reasons I have already stated.... If it is something like a gas deposit then it'll need to be hushed up just as much as something else. Perhaps it is ruins of a civilization or something. It shouldn't take long to prepare a media presentation for anything, a week is way too long and as I said, is a fishy length of time. Perhaps it's in their investors contracts. Maybe the investors are in on it!

#53    3.0

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

I'll go out on a limb on this object.  Maybe, it's a top from a temple of some type, which was on a coast line, or sank in some past catastrophe.  If you stand it on it's edge it would look like a disk, with a doorway cut into it!  It might have broken off of the temple it was on, and slid down to the bottom of the ocean.  So they should be looking for a sunken temple in the direction it came from.

#54    stonehart

stonehart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

Well I can tell you what it is not.. I have seen other people on other forums saying it is the wreak of a pre WW1 experimental circular ship made by the Russians. Good theory but the hulls of all of these ships are accounted for and were scrapped.
Having said that I am expecting it to be either a geological formation or an object of man made origin.
UFO? Maybe... but that is one hell of a long shot.

#55    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:13 AM

Posted Image

Based on the "clear seabed track" I am going to assume that this is a man-made object and not some type of natural formation.

As for it's size, I believe the confusion is because it was always said to be 55-60 meters in diameter, but some news outlets reported it as being 55-60 feet in diameter (as it's identified in the picture above - this is incorrect, however). Sixty meters is equal to just under 197 feet, which is why some reports are correctly stating it is roughly 200 feet in diameter.

This ABC News report states the circular Russian ships were no more than 35-37 meters (115-120 feet) in diameter. If this is correct, the "mystery object" is too large to be one of these Russian ships. As for what the object may actually be, I have no idea, but I'm not thinking it is a UFO that crashed into the sea.

#56    BrokenKey

BrokenKey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Google is not how to research something - not sure how the education system has failed so many.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

An American space craft from the future that contains a Sphere - Dustin Hoffman, Samuel L, and Sharon Stone have been sent to investigate.

#57    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

View PostBrokenKey, on 10 June 2012 - 12:30 PM, said:

An American space craft from the future that contains a Sphere - Dustin Hoffman, Samuel L, and Sharon Stone have been sent to investigate.

I was thinking the same thing. :clap: Good book by the way.

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

#58    Paranomali

Paranomali

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

I like all unusual things, so irrespective of its origins, even if natural - will still be interesting to find out the results. (If us mere mortals will ever be told the truth) :P

#59    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

View Post1963, on 10 June 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

From wikipedia....

"The Baltic Sea somewhat resembles ariverbed, with two tributaries, the Gulf of Finlandand Gulf of Bothnia. Geological surveys show that before the Pleistocene instead of the Baltic Sea, there was a wide plain around a big river called the Eridanos. Several glaciationepisodes during the Pleistocene scooped out the river bed into the sea basin. By the time of the last, or Eemian Stage (MIS 5e), the Eemian sea was in place. Instead of a true sea, the Baltic can even today also be understood as the common estuary of all rivers flowing into it."

So if i'm understanding this geological history correctly...the site of the anomaly could once upon a time in antiquity been on dry land!
Which begs the question...UFO...Natural rock formation...or Atlantis??   :whistle:.. :w00t:

God i'm becoming more intrigued by the minute! lol.

Cheers.

Thanks for the research, 1963! You have me more interested now as well (as if I wasn't already excited enough). I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up.

#60    Astral Hillbilly

Astral Hillbilly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

• Pain is inevitable....Suffering is optional !

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

View Poststonehart, on 10 June 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

Well I can tell you what it is not.. I have seen other people on other forums saying it is the wreak of a pre WW1 experimental circular ship made by the Russians. Good theory but the hulls of all of these ships are accounted for and were scrapped.
Having said that I am expecting it to be either a geological formation or an object of man made origin.
UFO? Maybe... but that is one hell of a long shot.

The Russians don't even know where some of their nuclear materials went when the Soviet Union crumbled, but they know what happened to every one of their circular ship hulls. Yea, right !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users