Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Israel - UFO or Missile?


  • Please log in to reply
723 replies to this topic

#16    JimOberg

JimOberg

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • Joined:03 Sep 2007

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostMidKn13ght, on 08 June 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Thats just a bad missle launch...ofcourse theres no reports of operations by any military... because none of those countries want media attention to their daily street wars....but then again.. supposivly the ufos get more commom when its closer to our end times...

Please open your eyes and your mind. The rocket launching was immediately announced in Moscow and was shown on Moscow TV. There is no indication that anything 'went wrong' with the flight. Spirals have been observed during last-stage operation of Soviet/Russian rockets for more than 30 years, they are NOT a sign of failure. All these facts are findable on the Internet, please free yourself from misinformation.


#17    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 08 June 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

You're trying too hard to NOT understand. People in the Middle East saw a Russian missile flying hundreds of miles above Kazakhstan. They just misjudged its distance. This happens all the time with UFO reports, you know. This is an example that can teach us about that.

We know the apparition was NE of observers in the Middle East, because even observers in the Caucasus saw it in the northeastern sky -- NOT south of them over the Middle East.

Your total certainty about this is a little disarming to say the least.   I'm not sold on the idea that a missile in Kazakhstan or Astrakhan can be seen from Israel.  And BTW both are well north and east of the Caucus mountains :blush:

Posted Image


#18    Yellow Jacket

Yellow Jacket

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Joined:14 May 2010

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

Personally, I don't think any of these types of sightings are missiles.  This is definitely something strange.  It has been seen over New zealand, as well.


#19    JimOberg

JimOberg

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • Joined:03 Sep 2007

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 June 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

Your total certainty about this is a little disarming to say the least.   I'm not sold on the idea that a missile in Kazakhstan or Astrakhan can be seen from Israel.  And BTW both are well north and east of the Caucus mountains :blush:

Well, reality goes on existing whatever any of us THINK it should do, so how far away do you think a missile plume CAN be observed under optimum conditions?

At the very start, are you satisfied that the plume would have been:

a) above the horizon as seen from Israel

B) sunlit

c) of noticeable angular size

All of these questions are subject to quantitative analysis. Please check them out.

Edited by JimOberg, 08 June 2012 - 08:51 PM.


#20    Soupy

Soupy

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined:28 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hampshire, England.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

Its a giant hypnotising device, it subliminally told you all this is just a failed rocket go back to sleep sheeple.


#21    AlienDan

AlienDan

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:30 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

A lot of people just seem to not be able to process the fact that strange things can have such simple explanations.

ITS A ROCKET :)





Edited by AlienDan, 08 June 2012 - 10:58 PM.


#22    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:10 PM

You think people who are after the truth will fall for your trickery AlienDan!?!?  <_<

And Jim!?


Obvious government agents here to mislead the truth seekers!!!



:P

Methinks the aliens may have visited and abducted a few brains...


#23    csspwns

csspwns

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Joined:07 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, CA

  • "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

russia scared me with a missile mommy


#24    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 19,031 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

Yep ! sums it up in a Nut basket ! Jim is right on !

This is a Work in Progress!

#25    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 08 June 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

Well, reality goes on existing whatever any of us THINK it should do, so how far away do you think a missile plume CAN be observed under optimum conditions?

At the very start, are you satisfied that the plume would have been:

a) above the horizon as seen from Israel

B) sunlit

c) of noticeable angular size

All of these questions are subject to quantitative analysis. Please check them out.

Check them out how?  How do you account for the similar sightings over New Zealand, totally remote from anything the Russians are doing!   Ufology is a different world completely to the laboratory.  Welcome to the forum.  B)




Edited by zoser, 09 June 2012 - 07:05 AM.

Posted Image


#26    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

Here's another from Australia:



Posted Image


#27    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

This more I think about it the more this phenomena has about it the feeling of scientists trying to brush it under the carpet in the hope that it will go away.  The Australian video shows exactly the same effect as seen in Israel and Norway.  Yet what are they saying; not a Russian missile this time but a civilian launch from the US!  Displaying the exact same characteristics as a Russian ICBM.  Really?  

Something strange about this one.

Edited by zoser, 09 June 2012 - 07:44 AM.

Posted Image


#28    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

View PostAlienDan, on 08 June 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

A lot of people just seem to not be able to process the fact that strange things can have such simple explanations.

ITS A ROCKET :)







I've watched the videos all the way through and I see no spiral effect.  Sorry

Posted Image


#29    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,762 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 June 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Check them out how?  How do you account for the similar sightings over New Zealand, totally remote from anything the Russians are doing!   Ufology is a different world completely to the laboratory.  

Welcome to the forum.  B)


Welcome to the forum?!   I find it more suitable to welcome you,... to reality. Jim Oberg was in this game before you even heard of Star Trek. If anyone knows this stuff its him.  Just incase you never heard of him I suggest that you use Google to find out. You would be wise to listen to a guy like this. If for nothing else, he can help you to weed out the hoaxes and misinterpretations out there. God knows there are plenty of them in this field.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#30    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

View PostHazzard, on 09 June 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

Welcome to the forum?!   I find it more suitable to welcome you,... to reality. Jim Oberg was in this game before you even heard of Star Trek. If anyone knows this stuff its him.  Just incase you never heard of him I suggest that you use Google to find out. You would be wise to listen to a guy like this. If for nothing else, he can help you to weed out the hoaxes and misinterpretations out there. God knows there are plenty of them in this field.

Sorry never heard of him.  He's not on my list of famous UFO researchers.  Has he made a UFO documentary?

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users