Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

The RB-47 UFO Incident

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#1    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

While I was researching the Levelland case that occurred in Texas in 1957 I came across this one from the same year.  While not as spectacular as the Levelland case, it is significant because the object was detected both with ground radar as well as state of the art on board aircraft radar.  There a recording of one of the crew being interviewed about the incident.  Natural phenomena can be ruled out because the object tracked the aircraft for some time.  The aircraft descends and the object responds as though intelligently controlled.  Nothing in 1957 was capable of such maneuvers.  Incredibly the case is dismissed by investigators!  

Posted Image

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 June 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

While I was researching the Levelland case that occurred in Texas in 1957 I came across this one from the same year.  While not as spectacular as the Levelland case, it is significant because the object was detected both with ground radar as well as state of the art on board aircraft radar.  There a recording of one of the crew being interviewed about the incident.  Natural phenomena can be ruled out because the object tracked the aircraft for some time.  The aircraft descends and the object responds as though intelligently controlled.  Nothing in 1957 was capable of such maneuvers.  Incredibly the case is dismissed by investigators!  

Just had a thought; this one sounds just like the 'foo fighters' of WW2.

Posted Image

#3    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hard to say what this was,... if anything at all.

I know that atmospheric plasma is know to react (like it was under intelligent control) to its surroundings, magnetic fields, etc... Once it even reacted to a laser beam that was pointed at it.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#4    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

Interesting piece.  Sounds like the aliens were playing cat and mouse. :yes:

Another incident that falls into that 'pattern of behavior' of the US Govt.  Lie and Coverup are the default positions.

#5    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,804 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

Count the many reports and weed thru them until your dizzy ,THis Is the problem,Lots of very qualified people have reported,Lots of answers left untold !
Until the day we get absolute proof,I.E. evidence thats physical and undeniable Will we get the answers we need. And even then there will be those that say it isnt real ,or ITs a fake ect !
THe Good thing will be that our minds again will be open to the Universes possibilities ! And If were lucky ! maybe we wont get eaten ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#6    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 June 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

Count the many reports and weed thru them until your dizzy ,THis Is the problem,Lots of very qualified people have reported,Lots of answers left untold !
Until the day we get absolute proof,I.E. evidence thats physical and undeniable Will we get the answers we need. And even then there will be those that say it isnt real ,or ITs a fake ect !
THe Good thing will be that our minds again will be open to the Universes possibilities ! And If were lucky ! maybe we wont get eaten ! :tu:

The UFO's seem too clever to give us absolute proof.  Unless they make a mistake, then the military move in and clean up before anyone has chance to see what really happened! :rofl:

Posted Image

#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,804 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 June 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

The UFO's seem too clever to give us absolute proof.  Unless they make a mistake, then the military move in and clean up before anyone has chance to see what really happened! :rofl:
Until we get a key to the underground we may never know that answer zoser ! But one Keeps Looking ,Keep`s thinking about the possibilities !
I think we just may have some very top secret places that actually study this in full. But until its leaked and proven ITs all Fiction.
I have seen wit my own two eyes some very strange things in Northern New Mexico. But thats another story!

This is a Work in Progress!

#8    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 June 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

Until we get a key to the underground we may never know that answer zoser ! But one Keeps Looking ,Keep`s thinking about the possibilities !
I think we just may have some very top secret places that actually study this in full. But until its leaked and proven ITs all Fiction.
I have seen wit my own two eyes some very strange things in Northern New Mexico. But thats another story!

It would be great if you could share these experiences with us Donteatus!  That's why we come to the forum!

Posted Image

#9    PeacefulAnarchy

PeacefulAnarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• Something's not quite right...

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for this, first time I've heard of it, very intriguing.

“For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times.”
Tokyo, February 18, 2002 :huh:

#10    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 June 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Interesting piece.  Sounds like the aliens were playing cat and mouse. :yes:

Another incident that falls into that 'pattern of behavior' of the US Govt.  Lie and Coverup are the default positions.

Why are you assuming it was Aliens ?! I respect your opinion, but how can you be so sure ?

Very interesting story.

#11    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 09 June 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Why are you assuming it was Aliens ?! I respect your opinion, but how can you be so sure ?

Very interesting story.
Obvious.  The "government" didn't admit it was aliens.  That must mean it was aliens.  :rolleyes:

#12    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

interesting  story  thanks  for  posting

#13    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:10 AM

Very interesting story.

Well it boils down to what really are the options?  The classic 3 options have to be 1) Human 2) Natural Phenomena 3) Extra Terrestrial.  Very difficult to perceive how it can be 1) or 2) by watching the clip.

Posted Image

#14    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Yes, the "ours or theirs" argument. This is a logical fallacy if I ever saw one.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#15    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,535 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Very interesting story.

I used the word 'alien' loosely.  More accurate would be something like 'the intelligence that was controlling the objects seen by earthlings'.

Whatever caused the phenomenon observed by humans, it was intelligent.  Unless one wishes to claim that mass psychosis is responsible.  Which I don't.

Humans are arrogant, thinking they know so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users