Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Personal sighting - Was it a satellite?

ufo satellite sighting uk aliens

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Phoenix1k

Phoenix1k

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostGorff, on 10 June 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

You need to keep a nice level head on things, if you dont, your in trouble ;)

I agree with you on this but, this certinly seems to be an unusual event, that dosen't make it alien in and of itself but, none the less interesting.

#17    Gorff

Gorff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostPhoenix1k, on 10 June 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

I agree with you on this but, this certinly seems to be an unusual event, that dosen't make it alien in and of itself but, none the less interesting.
Totally agree :tu:

#18    rcarp89

rcarp89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:51 AM

View PostGorff, on 10 June 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

To be honest Rcarp ive also see lots! and i mean "lots" of weird stuff going on up there.

You need to keep a nice level head on things, if you dont, your in trouble ;)

Couldn't agree more on the level head comment. It's good to have an open mind, but first you need to personally examine all of the explanations available. If I absolutely 100% thought it was a UFO and nothing else, then I wouldn't bother even posting on here in the first place as I have no evidence whatsoever except my personal testimony (there's no shortage of those online) and that of a few others, I was merely searching for alternate explanations on the subject.

However I can't say that the second half of that sentence doesn't seem scarily ominous. :cry:  :w00t:  Thanks for the welcome by the way, the people on these forums are an interesting bunch who seem to love a good old fashioned debate.

Edited by rcarp89, 11 June 2012 - 02:51 AM.

Also tagged with ufo, satellite, sighting, uk, aliens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users