Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"My replica of the Titanic is haunted"

titanic haunted wyatt jason moore

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,995 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:14 PM

A man says his exact replica of the ill-fated Titanic has two passengers: ghosts.

Wyatt Jason Moore, from  Portsmouth, Virginia, spent more than nine years to painstakingly produce the 200lb vessel that sits in his living room and now it appears two lost souls may have moved in.

Mr Moore said he'd been hearing strange noises near the ship and when he was snapping some photos of his prize possession, the apparitions appeared in the camera's lens.

http://www.dailymail...-years-ago.html

Posted Image

#2    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Okee dokee...now that gives me the willies. Thanks so much for sharing the article. I'm looking forward to reading other members' takes on it. I'd offer one, but I'm still a bit taken aback. Anything having to do with that ship is eerie to me.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#3    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

Why would the spirits from the Titanic move into a much smaller replica in some random guy's house?

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#4    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

A cheap publicity stunt seems the more likely scenario to me,looking at the photo i couldn't see anything.

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#5    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

That isnt an exact replica of the Titanic anyway...it doesnt have a huge tear in its hull...

Edited by BrianPotter, 18 June 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#6    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostxROCKIEx, on 17 June 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Why would the spirits from the Titanic move into a much smaller replica in some random guy's house?

Did I miss something? I don't recall reading that the guy claimed it was ghosts of passengers who drowned when the Titanic went down. Or am I more senile than I suspect?

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#7    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

View Postlizzieboo, on 18 June 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

Did I miss something? I don't recall reading that the guy claimed it was ghosts of passengers who drowned when the Titanic went down. Or am I more senile than I suspect?

He said maybe its two passengers from the Titanic..

Edited by BrianPotter, 18 June 2012 - 05:32 PM.

#8    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostBrianPotter, on 18 June 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

He said maybe its two passengers from the Titanic..

Thanks, Brian. My bad. I didn't read the article carefully enough. As to that claim, I agree with Rockie. Highly unlikely.

#9    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

View Postlizzieboo, on 18 June 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

Thanks, Brian. My bad. I didn't read the article carefully enough. As to that claim, I agree with Rockie. Highly unlikely.

Ah no probs...you were just lucky cause I'd only just that minute read it...lol....i always miss bits in articles but i just put it down to age.... :)

#10    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,579 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

It's an impressive model, but oddly I'm not convinced by the ghostly inhabitants...

#11    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,172 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

I doubt its haunted but it could be.

I miss stuff in articles too.  Makes me look like a idiot sometimes.

#12    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

the replica looks cool but im not so convinced about the haunted part

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#13    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,391 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

Easily fixed, put it into a swimming pool with some large slabs of ice and see whether they abandon ship when it sinks.

#14    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:57 AM

View PostxROCKIEx, on 17 June 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Because it didn't sink and was a free place to hang their ghost coats pluss it was dry.

#15    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 13,214 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

I think he's marketing his model after it took so much of his time.   Gorgeous work....and his free advertising reached me all the way over here lol

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users