Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Am I Cursed?


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

Sounds like your problem is marketing, not a curse.


#17    AliveInDeath

AliveInDeath

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:17 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hope Mills, NC

  • What can the damned really say to the damned?

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

Pessimism is a sort of curse.. Remember, there are alot of ways to fail; finding these mistakes is part of the leap in anything.


#18    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Actually, things should be turning around for you shortly in life for the better and you'll be abandoning any hopeless situation you may be currently facing soon enough. Focus along the lines of making money a little more instead of matters of love and relationships. Be sure to put plans into action and devoting more time to the spiritual is another thing to consider. Making an effort is the main thing, taking more time to just be is something else I was getting and whenever things do turn around for you, you'll be quite satisfied as the result.

  • 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#19    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,525 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostDidymusRev, on 24 June 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

Focus along the lines of making money a little more instead of matters of love and relationships.

Be gone, you snake in the grass.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#20    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:KY

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

View PostHatch, on 24 June 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

Sounds like your problem is marketing, not a curse.

Haha.  :(

View PostAliveInDeath, on 24 June 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

Pessimism is a sort of curse.. Remember, there are alot of ways to fail; finding these mistakes is part of the leap in anything.

This is true. Thank you.  :)

View PostDidymusRev, on 24 June 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

Actually, things should be turning around for you shortly in life for the better and you'll be abandoning any hopeless situation you may be currently facing soon enough. Focus along the lines of making money a little more instead of matters of love and relationships. Be sure to put plans into action and devoting more time to the spiritual is another thing to consider. Making an effort is the main thing, taking more time to just be is something else I was getting and whenever things do turn around for you, you'll be quite satisfied as the result.

Thank you.  I do tend to get distracted easily.

Edited by pisceanheart, 25 June 2012 - 06:23 AM.


#21    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

View Post_Only, on 24 June 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

Be gone, you snake in the grass.

Thanks for the comment, I was trying to be visionary about the future of the OP when I looked at the topic and instantly felt a good premonition for the benefit of the person who created the topic that I felt was very necessary to bring up instead of choosing not to say anything. I'm trying to enhance my abilities to see future events better and a great way to do that is to practice and make sure I'm on course to remain self-assured of what I can do.

  • 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#22    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:KY

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostDidymusRev, on 25 June 2012 - 07:29 AM, said:

I was trying to be visionary about the future of the OP when I looked at the topic and instantly felt a good premonition for the benefit of the person who created the topic that I felt was very necessary to bring up instead of choosing not to say anything.

It's very appreciated.  I will let you know if something happens.

Edited by pisceanheart, 25 June 2012 - 02:06 PM.


#23    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,525 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

View PostDidymusRev, on 25 June 2012 - 07:29 AM, said:

Thanks for the comment, I was trying to be visionary about the future of the OP when I looked at the topic and instantly felt a good premonition for the benefit of the person who created the topic that I felt was very necessary to bring up instead of choosing not to say anything. I'm trying to enhance my abilities to see future events better and a great way to do that is to practice and make sure I'm on course to remain self-assured of what I can do.

Relax, it was a joke.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#24    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:09 AM

I'm relaxed about it but I've been criticized alot through-out my life and was pretty quick on the uptake from it when I popped in to see if the OP replied to me or not but then later on I started thinking about it again and realized the way you put that was kinda funny in a way. My apologies for blowing up on you like that.

To the topic creator, I wish you the best in the future. My readings aren't as detailed as the rest of the Psychics here who give readings to people but I'm still quite new at understanding future outcomes as I've been studying the feelings of others since the beginning of last year as my best ability and now I'm migrating to understanding future events better, beginning this as of recent and would like to see if I'm any good at it. Thanks for the feedback.

  • 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#25    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:KY

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

UPDATE: So much has happened since this last post. After my first campaign failed, I decided to give up on that route. However, I received many messages from people urging me to relaunch the campaign.  Despite my doubts, I started another campaign and raised over $5,000.

I was able to use that money to create the first product idea, which was manufactured and ready for purchase in under four months after this post was made. Around that same time, I was called back to work (although it was a temporary one) and used the some of the money from that job, along with the money that I got back on taxes, to get backpacks, wall decor, stationery and apparel created.

I'm not yet making enough from my business to live off of, but I know in my heart that this is what I was meant to do.  The reason I know is because it makes me so happy and I create designs so quickly because of it.  This is unusual for me, as with most things I tend to put off for months or even years.  In addition, these products helped many people with their self-esteem issues, which also makes me feel good. Also, for every product I have designed on my computer so far, I have never had the money to get them manufactured at the time I made the design, but somehow the money for it comes to me.  I think this is another way that the universe is telling me that this is where I need to be.

Although I sometimes stress over the fact that I'm not at least making five figures at this point because I really just want to stop struggling, I don't overlook the small things when it comes to money. I think my greatest success so far was when I made $3,000 in two days at trade show selling my products this past April.  Up until that point, I have never made $3,000 in two MONTHS, let alone two days, so this was a lot for me.

I want to say thank you to everybody who pushed me to be more optimistic.  It helps.

Edited by pisceanheart, 15 June 2013 - 07:28 AM.


#26    AwakenAscension

AwakenAscension

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • Without being lost, there can be no adventure.

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

Keep diversifying your venues as much as possible. Even when you find methods that work and put more "eggs in that basket", Still keep diversifying & trying new methods and markets. It is good you have that frustration building inside, TO BEGIN WITH. It shows your determination. You just cannot remain stuck in that.

Once the threads of fate become entangled,
they can never be undone.
So as we create our destiny, from our own angle,
we stretch and pull this web, as one.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users