Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

'UFOs and Water' ~ Carl W. Feindt.


  • Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1    karl 12

karl 12

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,759 posts
  • Joined:08 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:47 AM

It's been said researcher Carl Feindt is the foremost authority on USO reports (or Water UFOs as he likes to call them) and there's some pretty darn interesting reading in his E-book below about unknown objects emerging from, submerging into or hovering above the surface of the world's oceans - there's also some intriguing speculation about physical influences of UFOs on water and plenty more anomalous maritime reports found here at his website.



Free E-book (excerpt):

Quote

Posted Image

Quote

"UFOs have approximately 75% of this planet in which to operate undetected.Adding another piece to the puzzle. From dissimilar puzzle pieces supplied by ufologists throughout the years of UFO history, a picture is starting to take shape. Ufologist Carl Feindt has not only contributed his own small piece, but he has also connected many of the previous pieces to form an enlightening and highly plausible theory.Feindt’s studies concern Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) that enter and exit the dense medium of water. This aspect aroused his curiosity, because while we humans do not understand alien science, we do know our water. This book contains cases from just about every type of body of water, from puddles to oceans. It opens a long-overlooked door to discover the operating principles of UFOs by closely observing water’s reaction to these craft and finding similarities among cases involving water.“[Carl Feindt] did an excellent job of describing the movement of UFOs in water, entering water, leaving water, and moving above the water...and what the water conditions can tell us about the mechanics of the operation of the vehicles.”

John F. Schuessler, Former International Director of MUFON

Link (Scribd Doc)



Vid:

Quote



Quote

Feindt is the world's greatest expert on submerged UFO's (aka USO's)



Physical Affects on Water:

Quote

Posted Image

Quote

This type of case involves a UFO hovering over water. The witness describes a column of fog, mist, haze or water reaching from the surface to the object. The terminology generally used in the description is “sucking up water”. This column, I believe, is caused by the rotation of a field in a vertical plane that encompasses of the UFO..

link



#2    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,759 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

I have not ever quite understood the purpose of USO's. Space is a far better place to hide than on earth, heck just the dark side of the moon might offer more privacy, particularly with regards to comings and goings, and one can only presume that a UFO is "sucking up" water to extract the hydrogen to use as a fuel, but with hydrogen in free space, surely a scoop of sorts gathering hydrogen on the trip would have to be far more efficient and a safer method, not to mention one might expect that an advanced species might eve take advantage of the kinetic energy of hydrogen particles hitting the proposed "scoop".

I just do not understand the purpose of it. Not like Dolphins are flying these saucers is it?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#3    linttrap

linttrap

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined:10 Oct 2011

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:05 AM

They live here...they aren't just visiting.

Lots of room on Earth, if you have the right equipment to live here.

Edited by linttrap, 19 June 2012 - 06:05 AM.


#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 8,968 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:10 AM

I thought aliens die when they come into contact with water?


#5    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,025 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 June 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

I have not ever quite understood the purpose of USO's. Space is a far better place to hide than on earth, heck just the dark side of the moon might offer more privacy, particularly with regards to comings and goings, and one can only presume that a UFO is "sucking up" water to extract the hydrogen to use as a fuel, but with hydrogen in free space, surely a scoop of sorts gathering hydrogen on the trip would have to be far more efficient and a safer method, not to mention one might expect that an advanced species might eve take advantage of the kinetic energy of hydrogen particles hitting the proposed "scoop".

I just do not understand the purpose of it. Not like Dolphins are flying these saucers is it?

Hell yes they are......


Posted Image


http://www.joanocean.com/Dolphins.html

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#6    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 19 June 2012 - 06:10 AM, said:

I thought aliens die when they come into contact with water?
No, that's tramps.

Edited by tyrant lizard, 19 June 2012 - 06:21 AM.


#7    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Thanks for the link just watched part 5; I will definitely put the other parts on my watch list.

Posted Image


#8    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

This website has a list of 1,500 USO sightings.  Shag Harbor in 1967 is the most famous of these, and has been discussed many times on here.

http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

Beyond the original crash reports, it's hard to get any official documentation on Shag Harbor, once the military took over.  They had two unknowns down there and the navy was sitting on top of them, sending divers to observe.  These reports are not available, although some of the divers commented later that what they saw was one UFO helping to repair another one, and that the "creatures" they observed were not humans.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#9    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

The carrier Franklin D. Roosevelt also had a tendency to attract UFOs, perhaps because it was the first to carry nuclear weapons.  That is one consistency about UFO reports that I believe: their interest in all things nuclear.

http://www.waterufo....est.php?id=1083

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 19 June 2012 - 03:53 PM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#10    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 19 June 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

The carrier Franklin D. Roosevelt also had a tendency to attract UFOs, perhaps because it was the first to carry nuclear weapons.  That is one consistency about UFO reports that I believe: their interest in all things nuclear.

http://www.waterufo....est.php?id=1083

Interesting; the attraction between UFO/USO's and nuclear armaments is very well known.  Rendlesham Forest UK, Malmstrom Air Force Base Montana and the Professor Robert Jacobs incident are three excellent examples.  It would be interesting to know if the nukes were actually disabled at Rendlesham.

What could the motive be I wonder?  I can't believe it is simply to stop us annihilating each other; rather I think it is deeper than this.  Maybe the contamination of the atmosphere radically affects their operation somehow.  There was a clip that I saw claiming that the original crashes in the New Mexico were the result of testing of very powerful radar equipment.  Just a thought.

Edited by zoser, 19 June 2012 - 04:13 PM.

Posted Image


#11    quillius

quillius

    52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

  • Member
  • 4,983 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

View Postzoser, on 19 June 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

Interesting; the attraction between UFO/USO's and nuclear armaments is very well known.  Rendlesham Forest UK, Malmstrom Air Force Base Montana and the Professor Robert Jacobs incident are three excellent examples.  It would be interesting to know if the nukes were actually disabled at Rendlesham.

What could the motive be I wonder?  I can't believe it is simply to stop us annihilating each other; rather I think it is deeper than this.  Maybe the contamination of the atmosphere radically affects their operation somehow.  There was a clip that I saw claiming that the original crashes in the New Mexico were the result of testing of very powerful radar equipment.  Just a thought.

well if they really are among us then the reason is to stop them having casualties..... :alien:

Edited by quillius, 19 June 2012 - 04:16 PM.


#12    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

View Postquillius, on 19 June 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

well if they really are among us then the reason is to stop them having casualties..... :alien:

That's another possible idea; yes.

Posted Image


#13    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 19 June 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

Interesting; the attraction between UFO/USO's and nuclear armaments is very well known.  Rendlesham Forest UK, Malmstrom Air Force Base Montana and the Professor Robert Jacobs incident are three excellent examples.  It would be interesting to know if the nukes were actually disabled at Rendlesham.

What could the motive be I wonder?  I can't believe it is simply to stop us annihilating each other; rather I think it is deeper than this.  Maybe the contamination of the atmosphere radically affects their operation somehow.  There was a clip that I saw claiming that the original crashes in the New Mexico were the result of testing of very powerful radar equipment.  Just a thought.


I never really thought that their reason for being here was friendliness or sympathy to us, since their behavior indicates either indifference or hostility, but they may have more self-interested reasons for being here, ot at least keeping track of what we're doing.

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 19 June 2012 - 05:00 PM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#14    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 19 June 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

I never really thought that their reason for being here was friendliness or sympathy to us, since their behavior indicates either indifference or hostility, but they may have more self-interest reasons for being here, ot at least keeping track of what we're doing.

Well this is the hinge point of the whole mystery isn't it?  Agreed there is very little evidence that they are acting to our benefit; far more evidence to suggest that they are acting from their own interest.  There is the abduction phenomena with all of the speculation surrounding hybridisation, there is speculation that they are after minerals (e.gHessdalen Norway), speculation regarding other earth DNA (cattle mutilation).  What else is left?  Are some craft simply using the earth as a gateway with no interest in the inhabitants of this place whatsoever?  Is there a takeover planned sometime in the future?

More likely I think is that they are involved in some kind of plan to save some proportion of the human race; transporting them away for a while while certain changes take place down here.  That would explain why they have been watching human affairs more closely during the 20th and 21st Centuries; not necessarily because of the technical advances by humans but because the time is drawing nearer for more important changes.

Lets not rule out the idea however that there may be many different agendas!

Edited by zoser, 19 June 2012 - 04:52 PM.

Posted Image


#15    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 19 June 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Well this is the hinge point of the whole mystery isn't it?  Agreed there is very little evidence that they are acting to our benefit; far more evidence to suggest that they are acting from their own interest.  There is the abduction phenomena with all of the speculation surrounding hybridisation, there is speculation that they are after minerals (e.gHessdalen Norway), speculation regarding other earth DNA (cattle mutilation).  What else is left?  Are some craft simply using the earth as a gateway with no interest in the inhabitants of this place whatsoever?  Is there a takeover planned sometime in the future?

Lets not rule out the idea however that there may be many different agendas!


Another incident that I know for certain was true was when a UFO knocked down a test missile in 1964.  Robert Jacobs is telling the truth about that one, and the fact that there are pictures of it.  I did see those one time, and they clearly show a UFO firing some kind of beam at the missile.  Those were shown to a group of us in the military years ago as part of a lecture on UFOs.  I recall that there were several hundred people in attendance and the lecturer was a civilian scientist, although I'm not sure what agency or department he represented.

This was back in the days before Internet or anything like that so he just had a slideshow.  That's how I knew all along that Jacobs was telling the truth.  This guy had a lot more interesting information, too, some of which has become public in the years since.

As to why the UFO would want to knock down the missile, I have no idea, and if our lecturer knew the reason he didn't tell us.  He only confirmed that it did happen and there were pictures of it.

It always stood out in my mind as an example of UFO hostility, though.


One more thought, if someone could ever get those pictures declassified, there would be no more arguments about the existence of UFOs, but to repeat once again, Jacobs is telling the truth about that 1964 incident and there is real evidence to confirm it--or at least there once was, many, many years ago.

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 19 June 2012 - 05:13 PM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users