Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Why do we fear snakes?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#91    PrintingRay

PrintingRay

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:12 PM

Snakes are aggressive speices and very quick but by nature its not human friendly and can't be faithful like a dog and other animals if you like to have them as pets. If you keep snake as a pet then its likely to say thay he will eat your small parrots or even your dog. Even he can bite you without any reason. :-* I am not afraid fo snakes as I see many in the fields nearby my home but I try to kill them not because I hate them but to protect myself.

#92    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

Self Preservation?

I Personally dont mind snakes reptiles etc, but iv never been in a position
where its a deadly snake and me manno a manno LMAO.

but you get the idea.

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#93    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,562 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostPrintingRay, on 16 July 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Snakes are aggressive speices and very quick but by nature its not human friendly and can't be faithful like a dog and other animals if you like to have them as pets. If you keep snake as a pet then its likely to say thay he will eat your small parrots or even your dog. Even he can bite you without any reason. :-* I am not afraid fo snakes as I see many in the fields nearby my home but I try to kill them not because I hate them but to protect myself.

protect yourself?

My God, maybe we should all take up your ideas...

People are very dangerous things, they kill many living things, many.....( uhm, snakes don't )

I see people all around, maybe I should kill them, not because I hate them, but to protect me, and other living things.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users