Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Review: A.D After Disclosure

UM-Bot

Doc Edwards: There's an old axiom that claims "you can't tell a book by it's cover," which seems only to prove that Richard M. Dolan and Bryce Zabel, the two authors of the recently released and thoroughly researched volume entitled, A.D. , After Disclosure, thankfully know little about old axioms; because if I were buying a book based on its cover-design alone, this mind-engrossing opus, generated out of the current UFO-2012-DOOMSDAY OR BUST phenomena, literally would have jumped into my Amazon shopping cart of its own accord --- especially with its promise laden sub-title, When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• 3 months later...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spiritbyrd

• Babe Ruth

• UM-Bot

• booNyzarC

Awesome book. I look forward to a "brave new world". I do think it is "hang on to your hat" time. Something has to give soon! It gives one pause to think that a new and maybe better world could and will be orchestrated from powers beyond. Doc it is good to know you are still out there reading and putting in your 2 cents! Thanks!

Sounds interesting. I don't see how anybody can really think there are NOT others in the cosmos, and have never understood why the government puts so much effort into denial of visits.

Definitely going to buy the book.

You won't be sorry you read the book! Enjoy! I agree, how could we be arrogant enough to think we "own" the universe!

Enjoy! Hope that we hear something soon........

We've been hearing about Disclosure for a very long time... I kind of doubt if we'll be getting any.