Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Half-Life2

ballistico

hey anyone here wanna talk about half life 2 well i do ever since i saw the demo man i got it pre ordered and every thing and my cpu can handle it to its awsome if you ve seen the demo my favorite one is trap city were u get to turn on a fan and chop up some zombies

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ballistico

• Boff

• Shakezulah

• Axle13

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the game looks so damn hot! the first was very good, but had A LOT of flaws. this game is gonna be about 1000 times better, with almost no flaws. too bad my comp is a piece of crap and i dont have an xbox. but they are supposta make it for PS2 and GC later on

there making it for game cube and ps2 also sweet and ya i agree with you it will be 1000 times better then half life especially with that magnet gun thingy if you saw that

no i didnt see that gun, but the 30 foot tal monster looked cool, and you can also join forces with some of the monsters and you control them to kill the evil humans. it sounds awesome

This game is sorta overated. Everyone thinks you will need some kind of super comp, which you wont.

I really dont care for half life tho, just the mods for it grin2.gif! Like DoD and ToD...oh man there gunna be sweeeeeet!

o you mean stryder and the magnetic gun thingy can pick up almost anything and chuck it at stuff and block doors but then the dudes will ram the door down its so cool and boff how can you not care for half life its the greatest

I dont care for the singe player really, im just gettin it for all the mods. But I know I will be playing the single player as well.

wow there making a day of defeat2 sweet well i guess ill have to get that to but i wont be getting mods i also think mods cheapin the game maybe after i beat it though who knows