Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dead Files

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    southbronxden

southbronxden

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• I make my self rich by making my wants few

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

Has anyone watched Dead Files, the premise is good I feel but that medium creeps me out with all the gestures and crazy faces she makes..

Southbronxden: The " D" Continuum http://www.playlist.com/Southbronxden

#2    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

I must get my eyes tested...thought it said Dead Flies..ah well...sorry..carry on

#3    the_twilightzone

the_twilightzone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

I've seen a couple of episodes.  For me, it's too over-the-top to be taken seriously.  Between Amy's exaggerated expressions and noises and the cop's forced incredulity at everything anyone says, it's almost laughable.  Also, what's with the mystery crew filming the cameraman?

#4    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

I love to watch this show, especially when they are about to reveal "the sketch."  One day I wonder if we'll see a picture of Spongebob.  :D  I do like this show from the element of the things she shares about what she sees.  Is she truthful?  Who knows, but it makes you wonder what else exists in the spirit realm outside of the proverbial entities.

Her facial expressions don't bother me, probably because my face is very expressive (makes it impossible to lie.)

Edited by Pssst, 15 February 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#5    AZDZ

AZDZ

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Hatching soon...

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

View Postthe_twilightzone, on 21 June 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

I've seen a couple of episodes.  Between Amy's exaggerated expressions and noises and the cop's forced incredulity at everything anyone says, it's almost laughable.

I stopped watching it for this same reason. It's as bad as Most Haunted, School Spirits, and any other show which want us to believe people jumping around, screaming at every little bump serves as 'evidence of the paranormal'.

#6    boos2u

boos2u

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

I like to watch Dead Files. I really don't care all that much about the psychic medium. What I like is the ex-cop researching the background of the property and interviewing people. I know that this part can be faked, too, to a certain extent. But property seaches are real and interesting to me. I know, lame!

#7    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

Yea, not a fan, she's very dramatic and most of her advice is meant for TV and to scare the pants off of people. She maybe a talented psychic medium but when dealing with the paranormal, there just isn't that much to fear.

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

shes spooky. Id have to pass if I met her in a bar.

#9    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:56 AM

I have watched it. Amy is an interesting person. The ex NY cop is just great. He must run behind the trailers and have a giggle often but he does credible work finding relevant evidence on the cases.

#10    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

I've seen it a couple times, seems pretty ridiculous to me. Why is there another camera man there filing the guy with the little hand held?

A skeptical believer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users