Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Squatch, shadow People & UFOs?

sasquatch shadow ufo

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• Investigating the Paranormal...

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:45 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 25 June 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

I can think of a couple links...

Shadow people are supposed to be "trans-dimensional", as in from some other world and cross over into ours.

And UFOs have sometimes been linked to crossing from other "dimensions". Though I've never heard Shadow People and UFOs being linked. But then I don't go in the UFO/Aliens sub-forum very much.

I've also seen several people who appear to be total cranks, who have claimed that bigfoot is trans-dimensional also and that he can disappear at will back to where he came from, and that no door or wall can hold him.

I've also read in a couple old books where bigfoot was linked with UFO activities. Such that immediately after a UFO report, several bigfoot reports would roll in.

My personnal belief is that most of what is reported as UFOs/Aliens, Bigfoot, Shadow People, Fairies and Angels are the same psychological phenomina, where a person sees something based on their own personal expectation. I'm not saying there is not a bigfoot, or aliens, but that a large number of reports could fall into a delusion catagory.

Say there is an electromagnetic event, like a thunderstorm and a large charge builds up on a hill. People nearby might think they see a UFO, and then others who scoff at UFOs and aliens, but are similarly affected would think they saw bigfoot, or a living shadow, or an angel. Thus one event of a natural nature could precipitate many reports of various phenomena. When everyone sees a UFO would be when it is on the news or otherwise communicated quickly, so that the mass delusion effect leads everyone to expect the same thing, or something similar to each other anyway. This would explain in part how several people can see the "same" UFO and the location and time are the same, but all the details are different.

Ahhh!   Thank you DieChecker!  What that tells me is that we should look at geological activity and weather events surrounding the event date and locale.  Could well be elevated melatonin from Pineal gland activity in response to geological disturbances.  Good lead.  The earthquake/tectonic apparition phenomenon.  I believe they also mentioned some strange animal behavior which would be consistent with electromagnetic field disturbance.

#17    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

Big C Survivor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to know when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 25 June 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

I can think of a couple links...

Shadow people are supposed to be "trans-dimensional", as in from some other world and cross over into ours.

And UFOs have sometimes been linked to crossing from other "dimensions". Though I've never heard Shadow People and UFOs being linked. But then I don't go in the UFO/Aliens sub-forum very much.

I've also seen several people who appear to be total cranks, who have claimed that bigfoot is trans-dimensional also and that he can disappear at will back to where he came from, and that no door or wall can hold him.

I've also read in a couple old books where bigfoot was linked with UFO activities. Such that immediately after a UFO report, several bigfoot reports would roll in.

My personnal belief is that most of what is reported as UFOs/Aliens, Bigfoot, Shadow People, Fairies and Angels are the same psychological phenomina, where a person sees something based on their own personal expectation. I'm not saying there is not a bigfoot, or aliens, but that a large number of reports could fall into a delusion catagory.

Say there is an electromagnetic event, like a thunderstorm and a large charge builds up on a hill. People nearby might think they see a UFO, and then others who scoff at UFOs and aliens, but are similarly affected would think they saw bigfoot, or a living shadow, or an angel. Thus one event of a natural nature could precipitate many reports of various phenomena. When everyone sees a UFO would be when it is on the news or otherwise communicated quickly, so that the mass delusion effect leads everyone to expect the same thing, or something similar to each other anyway. This would explain in part how several people can see the "same" UFO and the location and time are the same, but all the details are different.

thanks DieChecker

Just as an aside, there are several north american indian tribes that believe that BF is trans dimensional,, and as you point out, cannot be held in a cage or whatver. that's a different belief. but unlike a lot of north american people wo migrated there, the indigenous people have had a long long time to try to understand the BF and to try to justify why one has never been captured.

they have stories about seeing bigfoot or hearing him, but no stories of one being captured.
sound familiar?

anyway these shadow people sound like they might fall into a similar category as BF

thanks for the heads up

"If you want to apologize to Jews for WWII, give them some of your land, not some of ours"

~ Mahmoud Ahmadinejad~

"It is easier to fool somebody than it is to convince them they've been fooled"   ~Mark Twain~

#18    PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• Investigating the Paranormal...

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:48 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 26 June 2012 - 07:46 AM, said:

thanks DieChecker

Just as an aside, there are several north american indian tribes that believe that BF is trans dimensional,, and as you point out, cannot be held in a cage or whatver. that's a different belief. but unlike a lot of north american people wo migrated there, the indigenous people have had a long long time to try to understand the BF and to try to justify why one has never been captured.

they have stories about seeing bigfoot or hearing him, but no stories of one being captured.
sound familiar?

anyway these shadow people sound like they might fall into a similar category as BF

thanks for the heads up

Thank you Earl!  Plot beginning to thicken.   I'm thinking of a combination of Topological theory and geological disturbances. Topology and the 19.5 degree North and South theory.  Greatest geological disturbances also greatest number of UFO sightings led some people to believe that if the topological theory is correct that 19.5 degrees north and south on large rotating spheres are dimensional portals then that would in some part explain why sun spots, saturn's rings, uranus' storms and earths largest volcanoes and earth quakes all happen at those longitudes.  It could explain that UFOs are inter-dimensional or inter-temporal.  Could be compounded by the elevated melatonin in reaction to the geological effect in both animals and humans.  Melatonin also helps one see better in the dark.  Human visible range increases.

Also tagged with sasquatch, shadow, ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users