Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Woman with 'superhuman' sight discovered

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 24 June 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

If you can only see 10 foot in front of yourself, then all girls that are far way are going to be cute. Permanent beer goggles :tu:

I will obviously need a sidekick once my new career kicks off, you have already got a good super hero catching name, let me know if your interested and forward me your resume.
will i get the chance to pop politicans eyes out ? :D am so in if that's a yes
am off this topic i already dragged it off-topic enough so i better make a run for it before i get kick on the butt :D
i just wanted to make sure it's clear they didn't see behind walls which unfortantly turned out they do !

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#17    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 24 June 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

If you can only see 10 foot in front of yourself, then all girls that are far way are going to be cute. Permanent beer goggles :tu:

I will obviously need a sidekick once my new career kicks off, you have already got a good super hero catching name, let me know if your interested and forward me your resume.

Ponda Baba, hiding in plain sight. :o

#18    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

I got a friend who has a superhuman power just feed him baked beans & eggs then run & I do mean run for the hills.lol  :whistle:

Edited by CRIPTIC CHAMELEON, 24 June 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#19    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 24 June 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

will i get the chance to pop politicans eyes out ? :D am so in if that's a yes
am off this topic i already dragged it off-topic enough so i better make a run for it before i get kick on the butt :D
i just wanted to make sure it's clear they didn't see behind walls which unfortantly turned out they do !

Look out for a signal!

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 24 June 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Ponda Baba, hiding in plain sight. :o

Ponda Baba, hiding in plain site, living a day to day life as Walrus Man :whistle:

Back to the Bat-cave...........
(lets get back on topic).............

Edited by Junior Chubb, 24 June 2012 - 10:56 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#20    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

i wish i had superhuman abilities to make people shutup

#21    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 24 June 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

It should be easy to find people with vision like this, set up a giant billboard that would look blank to most of us, but those with the extra colour vision would be able to read the 'Call 0800 123 4567 for a free £50 note' that is written in a shade indistingushable to most of us. Get subject

cDa29 to check it is legible.

Hey presto, a humans with super vision trap ready to go!!!

i reckon so but tat would have to be before ppl graffitied all over the blank billboard

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#22    Troublehalf

Troublehalf

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 24 June 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

I thought she was discredited years ago as an exceptionally good cold reader/diagnosis giver. If she was legit' then she would have a level of fame similar to a religious leader today, she has not.

You are correct, the girl who claims to see at a cellular level is a fraud. Or, at least, she believes she's legit, but isn't. In the video she keeps pressing the point in wanting to see the whole person, with their eyes and basically just cold read. She's good at doing it cause she's cute, attractive, young, from a poor country and can read both people and their  emotions. She was very good at throwing out key words which are just generic statements which people believed to be true. She then got 4/7 correct in a controlled test, the Skeptic Scientists wanted 5/7 before they'd believe her. The funny thing was, she didn't get the person with a huge metal plate in their head.... How can she see at a cellular level, see into people, but not notice a huge metal plate in the back of somebodies head?

It was all very interesting, it won't stop people from believing her, I also believe she reads medical text books and claims not to have knowledge of such things, but does, hence being able to draw things which then match up.

Is it possible for stuff like this to happen? Of course it is, everything is possible. Is it probable? No. Humans can fly, but the chances of a human growing a 30ft wingspan is very low. So, chances of a girl seeing cells and being able to switch "modes" is just as possible, but not probable.

Sigh, wish my addons would work  :(

#23    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,630 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

View PostKing Fluffs, on 24 June 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Can men get this?
If so, I'm harvesting some poor souls eyeballs awfully soon.

No.
Men get to be colour-blind :lol:
Seriously, colour-blindness occurs almost exclusively in men. And there are other more ugly stuff, like haemophilia, also reserved for men only :D

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#24    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

There's another thing about women: most can smell "money" from miles away.

:lol:

#25    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,630 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 25 June 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

There's another thing about women: most can smell "money" from miles away.

:lol:

It seems you live in interesting neighbourhood :D

Seriously, women tend to complain about actual smells more than men, probably we are more sensitive.
On average, of course.
And I’m not talking about smelling bull**** and despair, it’s a matter of experience, I’m talking about the fact that a woman will know where you’ve been and what you’ve been doing just by sniffing the air around you while men need to see YouTube clip to discover what is going on, and it’s not certain they will recognize it’s their wife there, since they probably were focused on boobs only  :lol:

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 26 June 2012 - 04:45 PM.

Posted Image

#26    EllJay

EllJay

Government Agent

• 3,684 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

They also hear everything. Wives all over the world can for example hear when a man open a beer-can three stories down, even if she is in bathroom, with the door closed, in the shower, with the radio on, singing.
Take that Superman.

"Opinions are like a**holes - everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#27    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,630 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

View PostEllJay, on 26 June 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

They also hear everything. Wives all over the world can for example hear when a man open a beer-can three stories down, even if she is in bathroom, with the door closed, in the shower, with the radio on, singing.
Take that Superman.
And we’re psychic too :yes:  I know you’ll spill some of that beer and I know you will be too lazy to get up and put it in the trash, you’ll try to score 3 points by hitting the trash can in the kitchen from the living room and miss, or slam it down, spill the trash and make me conclude for the umpteenth time that being married is like having a St.Bernard in the house. The dog, not the actual saint.

Posted Image

#28    logan valenti

logan valenti

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 26 June 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

It seems you live in interesting neighbourhood :D

Seriously, women tend to complain about actual smells more than men, probably we are more sensitive.
On average, of course.
And Iím not talking about smelling bull**** and despair, itís a matter of experience, Iím talking about the fact that a woman will know where youíve been and what youíve been doing just by sniffing the air around you while men need to see YouTube clip to discover what is going on, and itís not certain they will recognize itís their wife there, since they probably were focused on boobs only  :lol:

#29    logan valenti

logan valenti

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

We don't ALWAYS focus on boobs I focus on my resaerch and most other guys LIKE me too focus on our actual lives

#30    logan valenti

logan valenti

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 26 June 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

And weíre psychic too :yes:  I know youíll spill some of that beer and I know you will be too lazy to get up and put it in the trash, youíll try to score 3 points by hitting the trash can in the kitchen from the living room and miss, or slam it down, spill the trash and make me conclude for the umpteenth time that being married is like having a St.Bernard in the house. The dog, not the actual saint.

Again that's an assumption for instance I don't even drink so your wrong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users