Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

demonic beings in disguise in books

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1    dragonfan75

dragonfan75

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• There is a reason for everything and that reason is the paranormal for me.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:09 AM

hi i just wanted to talk about certain sacred words that books that are being sold and what they dont tell you,there are certain words that can invoke demons there is a book out there called the lost word of power the word that is in the book they tell you that its some kind of cosmic energy or some kind of good universal entity but in fact the word thats in the book is a demon and it is a demon that is ancient its a demon that tryed to tempt budda and the demon lost influence over budda after some time,im not going to mention the word simply because im not trying to invoke it and there are other books out there too that they try to do the same thing what im trying to say is i dont think its right that these authors or publishers that put out these books and tell people that they should say a word a bunch of times and tell people in the book there selling that the word is to do with a good higher up light being but in fact its a demonic being i think thats wrong. i understand that authors and publishers have a right to put out books on black magick but to lie to people and tell them the word or words is to do with something good when its not is simply wrong,i just wanted to say i believe in karma and i believe that authors and publishers that put out such materials or books will be punished one day,i just wanted to let people know be careful what you read in certain books it might seem like something good at first but later on you might find out its something else something demonic in disguise.

#2    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

Go on, tell me the word. I will repeat it one hundred times and can guaruntee that absolutely nothing will happen :)

#3    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:59 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 28 June 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

Go on, tell me the word. I will repeat it one hundred times and can guaruntee that absolutely nothing will happen :)

#4    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:24 AM

Hilarious Abe

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#5    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,678 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Is one of the forbidden words punctuation?

#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,200 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

ly soul destroying book I can think of is Twlight...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#7    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,546 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

View Postschizoidwoman, on 28 June 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

Is one of the forbidden words punctuation?

YES!  What I was thinking.  I couldn't get through the wall of words.

I did find this article.  This is what it says about "the word".

Anyway, the Lost Word of Power is MARA – pronounced as “Mmmaaahhh Rrrraaahhh.” (The A is like the one in “father” – unlike the Buddhist “Mara” pronounced “May-ruh”) In mantra form, it’s supposed to be chanted on the note of A natural, above middle C.

Don't know if this is the same word the OP is discussing but I'd be worried if I was her.  :su

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#8    NavyDoc

NavyDoc

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

View Postdragonfan75, on 28 June 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

hi i just wanted to talk about certain sacred words that books that are being sold and what they dont tell you,there are certain words that can invoke demons there is a book out there called the lost word of power the word that is in the book they tell you that its some kind of cosmic energy or some kind of good universal entity but in fact the word thats in the book is a demon and it is a demon that is ancient its a demon that tryed to tempt budda and the demon lost influence over budda after some time,im not going to mention the word simply because im not trying to invoke it and there are other books out there too that they try to do the same thing what im trying to say is i dont think its right that these authors or publishers that put out these books and tell people that they should say a word a bunch of times and tell people in the book there selling that the word is to do with a good higher up light being but in fact its a demonic being i think thats wrong. i understand that authors and publishers have a right to put out books on black magick but to lie to people and tell them the word or words is to do with something good when its not is simply wrong,i just wanted to say i believe in karma and i believe that authors and publishers that put out such materials or books will be punished one day,i just wanted to let people know be careful what you read in certain books it might seem like something good at first but later on you might find out its something else something demonic in disguise.

Well, that explains the Twilight series to me.

#9    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

View PostNavyDoc, on 28 June 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Well, that explains the Twilight series to me.

hahahahahahahahaha yes it does..... go figure.... vampires with evil words hmmmmm.....

#10    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 28 June 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

YES!  What I was thinking.  I couldn't get through the wall of words.

I did find this article.  This is what it says about "the word".

Don't know if this is the same word the OP is discussing but I'd be worried if I was her.  :su

Nibs

Why this Mara does look like a football player with make up could prolly knock my socks off :P

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#11    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Nice way to ridicule a new member, they come here with something and you all just poke fun at him.

#12    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

Justin Bieber biography? That's pretty soul-crushing.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#13    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

View PostMealtime101, on 28 June 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

Nice way to ridicule a new member, they come here with something and you all just poke fun at him.

Aw gosh. I feel bad. :( I'm sorry Dragonfan.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#14    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:55 PM

'Taint no big thing. I can tell you the word of power: pie.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#15    NavyDoc

NavyDoc

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

LOL. Pie can make a man do many things.  It is the quest of pie that leads men astray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users