Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Anyone here ever read the story "The Magic"?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Truman609

Truman609

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:02 AM

I know all about it and what the story is and everything but haven't done it yet. Im wondering if anyone here as and is willing to share their experience if they had one. I have read about many people encounters and such. It is very interesting to me so please share :)

#2    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

who wrote it? A little more info other than a vague tiltle is needed. Is this like a children's book? The way you describe it is like a child saying I like that story without any further detail.

Edited by devilmaycare, 30 June 2012 - 04:10 PM.

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

#3    Truman609

Truman609

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

View Postdevilmaycare, on 30 June 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

who wrote it? A little more info other than a vague tiltle is needed. Is this like a children's book? The way you describe it is like a child saying I like that story without any further detail.
I put the title so people who have read the story can share it. And if other people don't know what im talk about well they can go google it. :)

#4    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for the tip. Now I finally know what google is for.

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

#5    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,071 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostTruman609, on 30 June 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

I put the title so people who have read the story can share it. And if other people don't know what im talk about well they can go google it. :)

Great help.

OK, so it must be this one:

http://www.amazon.co...dp/1451673442#_

I googled.

Isn't it just an alternative title for that other book, "The Secret"?

See, if you want to discuss things, you'll have to be more precise, and not just suggest that people can go fk themselves and set them on a wild goose chase for a book  that has a title that's not even the original title.

Just saying.

Edited by Abramelin, 02 July 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#6    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,617 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

I think The Magic is it's own book. Looks like the third one in the series. The Secret, The Power, and now The Magic.

#7    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,071 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

And I think this Rhonda Byrne just wrote a couple of books, based on that other book, "The Secret". The hype of a couple of years ago.

http://thesecret.tv/

#8    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,617 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Oh yeah, Mz. Byrne is indeed still milking The Secret. That's probably why she released The Magic this spring, to keep it going :)
Personally, I haven't read the first of her books, let alone this one. Why? Usually I get my books at the local second hand shops, I can wait till a hot title passes through before I pick it up. When The Secret showed up, it showed in droves.. Which kind of told me it was a hot seller that wasn't particularly good enough to want to read again. So I passed.

Anywho.. Could be the OP is talking about a different The Magic... http://www.amazon.co... magic thirteen .
If so, I think there's a thread about it already on UM.

Either way, the OP could have been a little clearer as to which particular book... It's not very useful to give a title like that without any other information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users