Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

MiB's vs Aliens: My Opinion

mib alien grey opinion men in black

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think MiB's are? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think MiB's are?

1. Aliens, With Malicious Intent with a Possible Link to the Government (1 votes [6.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

2. Secret Government Branch(Humans), with Malicious Intent and a Possible Link to Aliens (9 votes [56.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

3. A Secret Partnership Between Aliens, The Government(Humans), and Hybrids in an Effort to Conceal the Existence of Extraterrestrials (6 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#76    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• "Does man really know what's at the bottom of any ocean, What's deep in the amazon, or What's really out in space?"

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

View Postdj_nubla, on 28 July 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

We just need to prepare. People laughed at Noah when he said there's a big flood coming that's why he built the Ark but they just laughed and ridiculed him. But who had the last laugh? Sometimes we can't handle the truth. I had a past experience which I could not explain. I saw what will happen to us. At first it did not matter to me but as I noticed that signs and hints were starting to happen, that's when I realize we are heading to that direction. Hopefully we can change the path we're heading into to. Divided, we don't stand a chance.

Exactly

#77    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,477 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

I think theres still MIB`s its just that feeling one gets , Looks over the shoulder and there gone. But then again it never hurts to have a plan-B. I bet the Gov`s of our world have a plan-C even. :alien: :no: :alien: :yes: :alien: :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

Also tagged with mib, alien, grey, opinion, men in black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users