Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

School Spirits

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,782 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Anyone view the new show School Spirits on Syfy, true accounts of the paranormal? I tell you what that second show( Dorm Room Night Mare) really scared the heck out of me more then any of the paranormal movies.
If anyone did see the show, what do you think the paranormal event was , a kid that hung himself in that closet or was it  just a projection of Chris`s fears for himself ?

http://www.syfy.com/...id:18499413v102

Edited by docyabut2, 01 July 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#2    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Eternal Seeker

• 2,644 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan on it. In my opinion, it will probably be like every other ghost show.

#3    Dash--

Dash--

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostNikkiAidyn, on 01 July 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan on it. In my opinion, it will probably be like every other ghost show.

Saw it. You hit the nail on the head(yep another cliche).Scared the hell outta my kids though.lol.So it was worth it.

Wisdom is not a product of schooling,but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.
A.Einstein

We live in a sunlit world of what we believe to be reality,but...

#4    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

I like this show as it's not scripted like haunted garbage collector or that retard ghost hunters one. I watch HC and even GH but they're very similar. Like when the guy says he has a poltergeist and he witnessed the kitchen chair move in front of him... What do the idiots at HC do? They attempt to investigate the chair-total ?:)*I%$ retards-what a waste of time. GH aint much better. Even destination truth is flawed but that one you can't complain about too much as it's fun anyways. I know for a fact objects can be haunted but who in their right mind would collect that crap? In school spirits, when that kid actually faced down the dead one at night by himself I was floored. Your cupie doll? Not so much.

Pretty cool your kids liked it-lol

Edited by devilmaycare, 19 July 2012 - 06:25 PM.

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

#5    AZDZ

AZDZ

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Hatching soon...

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

Question please: I have avoided this one because my impression of it based on the previews is that it is all dramatic recreation of Personal Experiences, is this correct? No real "evidence", (EVPs, video, still pics) is presented?

never say never, because anything is possible

#6    GoSC

GoSC

Galatians 3:8,14 Ephesians 2:14, 3:6

• 2,574 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:38 AM

View PostAZDZ, on 26 July 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

Question please: I have avoided this one because my impression of it based on the previews is that it is all dramatic recreation of Personal Experiences, is this correct? No real "evidence", (EVPs, video, still pics) is presented?

Yeah just dramatic recreations interspersed with the real people narrating their experiences.

Geez, I think SyFy is really hamming it up with this one with this one raising the hairs on the nape of the neck of guillable television audiences, I just imagine the creative writers sit around the table brainstorming their next sensational paranormal show ... "how about... School Spirits?!"

Church raptured? Ephesians 3:9-11,21
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users