Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Ancient Alien Tv program

ancient alien aliens tv program extraterrestrial history

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#31    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostGenericUnoriginality, on 05 July 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

Are you by any chance related to a certain member of the Nigerian royal family?

But really, this is fairly sketchy though, lol.

Google 419 eater :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#32    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 33,162 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

From the site rules:

1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

Topic closed.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users