Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Someone is after me

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,944 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

You might want to try giving the phone company a call and see if they can tell you what numbers have been calling you. They might not be able to help you, but it can't hurt to ask.

#17    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostAlex Smith, on 04 July 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

yes, I take medication to get sleep. but in the last days, it didn't help.
Never mind, I will go to that location tomorrow, but it feels quiet weird.

The funny thing is, that this tree is located between two country roads, but when it's used it's more of a shortcut, than a loop way. Maybe the sentence and the picture are unrelated, but what do I know? it's just a sheet of paper with a cryptic message and silly phone calls.

when you do go take some photo's and alike...
may get something turn up on the pics!

have you looked on google maps to see if there are any old paths that may make a loop on/around the area where the tree is?

stay safe...

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#18    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

If the phone calls continue, I will do so. It's silly, because it's not like I go like "Whaaat the **** is wrong?". I just say "hi" and "who's there?". Nothing happens.

@Super-Fly

I checked out google maps and it turned out, that it's not that remote as I thought, but then again I don't remember any relation to that location.
perhaps some one likes that tree and wants me to hug it or something.

Edited by Alex Smith, 04 July 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#19    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostAlex Smith, on 04 July 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

@Super-Fly

perhaps some one likes that tree and wants me to hug it or something.

HA, could be! there are some strange people out there! :tu:

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#20    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostSuper-Fly, on 04 July 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

HA, could be! there are some strange people out there! :tu:

I know. :D
I have to be careful, but like I said, just a stupid prank I guess.

#21    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

Secret Crush.......do you have a girlfriend? You were saying you stay at home like a recluse but if you go out maybe theres a girl watching you??? Just a suggestion...

ABSOLUTION

#22    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:29 PM

If you are really worried about this and don't think it is a prank, I would suggest keeping a log of all the phone calls (and anything that arrives in your letterbox) so you can use it to demonstrate there is a problem when you speak to the police; in addition, I would definitely inform the telephone company and have a quick word with your neighbours as others have suggested.

If I were you, I certainly wouldn't go to a remote location either alone or with your sister, better to be safe.

#23    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostIMN, on 04 July 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Secret Crush.......do you have a girlfriend? You were saying you stay at home like a recluse but if you go out maybe theres a girl watching you??? Just a suggestion...

I don't think so. Well, I wouln't call it impossible, but that's a strange way of showing somebody sympathy.

View Postschizoidwoman, on 04 July 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

If you are really worried about this and don't think it is a prank, I would suggest keeping a log of all the phone calls (and anything that arrives in your letterbox) so you can use it to demonstrate there is a problem when you speak to the police; in addition, I would definitely inform the telephone company and have a quick word with your neighbours as others have suggested.

If I were you, I certainly wouldn't go to a remote location either alone or with your sister, better to be safe.

I only received this letter and it wasn't even in an envelope. I'll call my telephone company tomorrow (it's 22.35 here).
The silliest thing is, that I don't even know, if I should be scared or laughing my backbone off.

EDIT:

- seems like I answered some of the question twice. Sorry.

Edited by Alex Smith, 04 July 2012 - 08:58 PM.

#24    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

So, I didn't sleep last night. There wasn't any call at all, but it didn't feel good. I have to get a few things straight and then I will look around the location in case the rain stops.

#25    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

View PostAlex Smith, on 05 July 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

So, I didn't sleep last night. There wasn't any call at all, but it didn't feel good. I have to get a few things straight and then I will look around the location in case the rain stops.

The police have a duty to look into what may be happening so just keep on at them...and i wouldn't be going to the location.If it is a prank,you will just be showing whoever is doing it that you are freaked out by it all....just keep on at the police

#26    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostBrianPotter, on 05 July 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

The police have a duty to look into what may be happening so just keep on at them...and i wouldn't be going to the location.If it is a prank,you will just be showing whoever is doing it that you are freaked out by it all....just keep on at the police

I think that's very sound advice, I certainly wouldn't go to the location just to be on the safe side.

#27    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

View PostBrianPotter, on 05 July 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

I know, but they said that there's no evidence of a threat. But like I said, there weren't any call the last night. The funny thing is, getting such a letter, was a little bit exciting. I thought "What the heck?" is this. At least it doesn't seem like someone is after me at all. Maybe I should change the name of the thread, because it's quiet misleading yet.

Thanks alot for all of your replies and advices. :)
If there are news, I will post them.

Edited by Alex Smith, 05 July 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#28    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

View PostAlex Smith, on 05 July 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

I know, but they said that there's no evidence of a threat. But like I said, there weren't any call the last night. The funny thing is, getting such a letter, was a little bit exciting. I thought "What the heck?" is this. At least it doesn't seem like someone is after me at all. Maybe I should change the name of the thread, because it's quiet misleading yet.

Thanks alot for all of your replies and advices. :)
If there are news, I will post them.

They will try to fob you off but just keep at them....they have to look into each incident that gets reported.Take in all the evidence that you have been sent and take an adult along with you too.They will have to look into...again..dont be going to the location..

edit...ignore if you are ok with it all now

Edited by BrianPotter, 05 July 2012 - 11:08 AM.

#29    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

View PostBrianPotter, on 05 July 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

They will try to fob you off but just keep at them....they have to look into each incident that gets reported.Take in all the evidence that you have been sent and take an adult along with you too.They will have to look into...again..dont be going to the location..

edit...ignore if you are ok with it all now

I will do it this way.
I'll update, if it's neccesary.

Thank you again.

#30    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

I can't read the last word in the photo. I see "Erinnerst Du Dich an der" something. What's the word for "loop way" in German?

Sounds like a prank. When I was a kid, my friends and I would get bored during the summer and got into mischief like making crank calls or playing practical jokes on the neighbors. I'm sure kids these days are far more sophisticated than we were. Those who aren't enjoying posting fake ghost and UFO videos anonymously on YouTube may have more fun picking a random person in their neighborhood and messing with their head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users