Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Someone is after me

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Alien Abducter

• 4,616 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

How peculiar.. Even more so that whoever sent it used magazine clippings. That tree does look familiar, a very common sort of photograph.
"the loop way".. Could you perhaps think of anything that has to do with it? What comes to your mind?

#32    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

View Postscowl, on 05 July 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

I can't read the last word in the photo. I see "Erinnerst Du Dich an der" something. What's the word for "loop way" in German?

Sounds like a prank. When I was a kid, my friends and I would get bored during the summer and got into mischief like making crank calls or playing practical jokes on the neighbors. I'm sure kids these days are far more sophisticated than we were. Those who aren't enjoying posting fake ghost and UFO videos anonymously on YouTube may have more fun picking a random person in their neighborhood and messing with their head.

"Erinnerst du dich an den Umweg?"

Yeah, that's sounds about right. Well, I haven't really slept the last night, because I kinda expected phone calls, but I'm glad there was no single call.

How peculiar.. Even more so that whoever sent it used magazine clippings. That tree does look familiar, a very common sort of photograph.
"the loop way".. Could you perhaps think of anything that has to do with it? What comes to your mind?

I mean, I thought about a connection between the words and the picture, but I don't think that's the case. Also, I don't remember anything associated with a loop way or "the" loop way.

Seems really more like a prank than a subtle message.

Edited by Alex Smith, 05 July 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#33    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

Oh "Umweg". That's "detour" in English and probably French. So I think the English translation is more like "Do you remember the detour?"

That sounds much spookier to me. But I still wouldn't be frightened unless I had killed a tree.

#34    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:31 PM

View Postscowl, on 05 July 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

Oh "Umweg". That's "detour" in English and probably French. So I think the English translation is more like "Do you remember the detour?"

That sounds much spookier to me. But I still wouldn't be frightened unless I had killed a tree.

Well, my English is not the best and I thought the meanings were the same.
At last, it doesnt matter.

#35    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

View PostAlex Smith, on 05 July 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

It sounds like what your prankster is trying to do is make you think that, at some time in your life, you went out of your way to do something bad. That was the "detour" you took. And they know you did it!

You'd think they'd find something more vaguely incriminating than a... picture of a tree. :blink:

Maybe the next note will be better.

#36    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#37    Shiloh17

Shiloh17

The Last.

• Closed
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

I see your picture has figure 8 on it. Maybe for skating or skateboarding, maybe someone means a loopway for those. Just a thought.

#38    Sufjan

Sufjan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:53 AM

@realm

Just an album cover. I can't skate, so I don't :D

@scowl

Nobody is perfect. Such an implication is like the horoscope.
But I really wasn't nice all my life.

#39    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 July 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

BAHAHAHA!!! I had to comment JUST because of this! Freakin' hilarious Sakari! :clap: :nw:

#40    Madeline

Madeline

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostAlex Smith, on 04 July 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

That's because I don't have friends anymore. They avoid me. I don't expect something to happen at all, but just to be sure, you know. I don't believe, that there's a plot to kill me, it's just a bit odd.
First of all, do you know why you don't have friends anymore?
Do you know why they avoid you?

Did they make fun of you and if they did, why?

It may just be a prank.

In your lifetime, try to be the person your pet thinks you are.
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

Posted Image

#41    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

View PostAlex Smith, on 05 July 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

A 'loop' in english is a circular motion in a line. But a loop way does sound like detour, sounds like it's a loop to go around something.

But a detour is when you take an alternate route to get from Point A to Point C if Point B is unnaccessable, detour mainly used when roads are blocked and there are signs leading you around through side streets as the most efficient and quickest way to get back on track.

Hrmm.....

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#42    UpsideDownOwl

UpsideDownOwl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

I wanna know what came of this!

#43    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,114 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

in the uk, if someone calls me, I can dial 1471 and get the callers number. Then I can call them back and sound mean and nasty. IN fact, I often get calls on my mobile,  if the number shows I just enter it into google and - ten to one, its been a sales call.  Now ok I dont get calls in late night, but YOU CAN get the numbers of who is calling. Specially if you think its malicious.

If its a mobile number, you can track down the callers location same as you can a landline number

http://trackingmobile.co.uk/

Of course smart phones can do the same tracking

But if that were me, Id be dealing with it straight away. GET MAD and deal with it

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#44    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,114 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostSkeptic Chicken, on 07 July 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

A 'loop' in english is a circular motion in a line.

Yeah and you can call this a loop too!  (dont have nightmares pls OP)

Posted Image

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#45    JustMeRicky

JustMeRicky

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

• "The Truth is out there."

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:19 AM

My advice, stay away from that place, try to get involved in your community so you can make some friends, is there a good church nearby you could start attending?

"The truth is out there......but are we willing to accept it when we find it?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users