Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Someone is after me

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    Crypto finder

Crypto finder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostAlex Smith, on 04 July 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

Hello,

I am reading this sites articles for a while and I thought I could share my experience at the moment, but let me introduce myself first.
my name is Alex, I am from Germany and I receive some strange things. I found a letter in my Mailbox saying "Do you remember the loop way?". Below the sentence, there is a picture of a tree. The sheet was folded and there are two arrows drawn on each side. I made a few pictures, which I uploaded for you. It's taken with my webcam and it's written in german. I don't who sent me this letter and I don't know what the person meant by "loop" way. As far as I know, I don't have any enemies, because I am living in a nutshell for a few months.

I received the letter on the first of july, since then, there have been a few phone calls in the middle of the night. I said "Hi?" and then the person hung up. Today I called the police, but the officers said, that there is no evidence for someone threating me and that it has to be prank by some kids or something.
Usually that might be likely, but calling me in the middle of a night is just awful for me, because I suffer from Insomnia and I haven't slept well since Sunday.

I am a little bit anxious, because I don't habe anybody to be around. Well, I know you can't really help  me, but I just want to talk to some one who is not a family member. The pictures can be found below.

thanks for reading
alex
I need better pictures

#47    PixieCutLover

PixieCutLover

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

There is another possability. Parallel universes are a real thing, I have experienced them first hand. Where I live the membrains between worlds are unstable. Objects dissappear and appear some times. I have a tee shirt in my closet right now thar was just hanging on my cloths line one day. No one put it there, I live n a reamote aria. Sometimes
I myself slip through the membraine into an earth so identical there it takes something like that tee shirt to alert me to what has happened. If you and one of your parrallels changed places the note and phone call could be for him, except he knows what's going on and you do not.

#48    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 4,038 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

If I were you I would move the hell away from this place. I hate it when I can't find my clothes.

I would also call a scientist to investigate this incredible place since it defies the laws of physics.

Edited by scowl, 12 September 2013 - 08:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users